Outage?

I wasn't able to log in on Monday evening either through my Roku or through a web browser. In both cases nothing would happen after entering my username/password. This evening I can't get previous programming from the Lifetime channel to stream either. It just stalls on "loading." Most days streaming bandwidth is inconsistent during primetime causing poor quality and occasional blackouts unlike Netflix, Amazon and Hulu streaming. Sling needs to figure out what they're doing if they want this service to be successful.

Yeah it was messed up on Monday. The subreddit was active about it. People we saying the customer service hold times were about an hour and when someone did get through the sling person couldn't even access their account. So Sling was totally down. Also the Xbox One app is terrible. I get freezing on HBO VOD all the time that basically crashes the app. The Android app is able to recover from the freezes when they happen but not the Xbone. Its so bad I have moved to just using my tablet hooked up to the TV rather than the Xbox.

Hmm, might have noticed a problem but can't recall. Wife generally watches OTA during primetime on weeknights. I've had a couple times where various channels seem to freeze up where the show stops like someone had pressed a pause but no one did. That's the Roku app. Closing Sling and going back to the main menu and back into Sling usually clears it up but sometimes it comes back.