Over The Air Scanning Questions (PSIP data missing post here)

bdcrow00

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Jul 23, 2004
Lost Subchannel Since New SW

craigs2553 said:
Since the SW update I have been having a problem getting my local NBC station. The primary channel comes in (7.1) but not the sub channel (7.2). I was getting both prior to the update. When I do a scan, the scan bar hesitates at NBC's frequency (8) but then after a couple of minutes it continues without picking it up. I can still get it with my tv's built in atsc tuner, but the voom's tuner is way better. I dont know if this is a station psip problem or a voom sw problem. Does anyone have an idea on the super dma release date?

I have the same problem on CBS. My scan no longer picks up 2.2 which is the OAR channel. Marion, Iowa. Is VOOM working this?

Brian

TheTimm

Made In Detroit
Supporting Founder
Jun 18, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Sean Mota said:
TheTimm,

I sent the request already and it is being sent to Tribune.

Just a quick update : it's fixed. The PG now has info for the channel in question. Not sure exactly when I first noticed, but it's been a few days at least now. Thanks again Sean.

Slick

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 9, 2004
Thanks for the help Sean and TheTimm, I noticed the that channel had program info a couple of days ago.. Guys have a good Christmas Cya Slick

DarrellP

I Think, therefore, I am.
Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
I still don't have any info for my new digital PAX channels that I submitted quite awhile ago.

DarrellP

Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
Thanks Sean, here it is:

Portland has a new digital channel, KPXG channel 22, it's our PAX affiliate. They have 4 subchannels, 22-1 is the regular PAX, 22-2 is the East feed, 22-3 & 22-4 are religious channels Faith & Worship.

DarrellP

Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
I know Walter, that really bugs me, so I leave 8-2 in my Favs so I can see what's on. They also have 10-2 (KOPB) going off the air at 11 PM and both channels are 24/7 now. Isn't it great that OPB is finally mirroring the National PBS feed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)