OverseaTV

RedAce

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 8, 2006
OK so i just got my OverseaTV hooked up with my Russian package and i am VERY VERY happy with it.
The quality is better than i was expecting and everything in dealing with the company has been great.

here is the link agian for anyone that is interested http://store.overseatv.com/default.cfm?RID=1834&TID=3

Agian for me this is working very well for me everything loads fast and picture is very good. I think this is the wave of the future!!!

RedAce,
Did you buy the lifetime subscription or the monthly rental? How long did it take to receive the receiver from Oversea?

I am also interested in the Russian package.

Thanks!
yaz

Yaz it only took me a few days to get the reciever and i baught the CMS 500
For $500.00 with the life time package.

I am in New york and it was shipped from Canada.
Agian at this point i am very happy with the service and the quality of the picture.

If you get it and you like it i recommend you tell others and try to get more people to sign up because i belive the better they do as a company the better the quality will get and the more they will invest into it to improve it.

I think this service is better then satellite because they offer more of the channels i want even though the picture may not be as good as satellite i think it is good and as technolgy improves in this field i am sure the quality will improve.

Let me know if you have more questions and you can email me at
jdhost3703@optonline.net also.

RedAce

Where can a guy get...

Optical switch for digital audio?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts