Palm TX vs. Palm Centro

I have had a palm TX for 3 years and looking into getting a new/refurbed palm TX or palm centro. I know the centro has a phone & a camera, but other than that, which one is best feature wise? :confused:

Any phone running the Palm OS is going to pretty much have the same OS as what you have with your TX PDA. I am not sure what features you are looking for. I used a Treo 700/755 for 2 years as a phone, and liked it a lot - although I was slowly getting tired of the Palm OS which has largely been unchanged for what, five or six years, and still is largely the same as what I had back in my black-and-white Palm days.

But since you are comparing TX with Centro; do you want a smartphone? If no, stay with TX. Its got a bigger screen. But if you want a smartphone, why not consolidate the two devices into one. :)

I have had a palm TX for 3 years and looking into getting a new/refurbed palm TX or palm centro. I know the centro has a phone & a camera, but other than that, which one is best feature wise? :confused:

If you getting a phone take the centro. I had mine for over a year now. The old Palm OS will soon be killed off making the centro the last handset to use it.

i have the older version centro (sans facebook). i love it except for the small keys which are difficult to use with deformed fingers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)