Peacock, Netflix, Apple TV bundle price

Only available to Comcast customers and the ad-supported versions only, so a big nothing.
Well a big nothing for some, yes. What I found interesting in the article was the following quote.

"One of the biggest issues the industry has faced is serial churners," Third Bridge analyst Jamie Lumley told Yahoo Finance. "Even for the top platforms like Netflix, churn is still a very real problem. ... Bundling is a big effort to try to mitigate that."

So now I know one of the reasons why bundling seems to be growing.

Well a big nothing for some, yes. What I found interesting in the article was the following quote.

"One of the biggest issues the industry has faced is serial churners," Third Bridge analyst Jamie Lumley told Yahoo Finance. "Even for the top platforms like Netflix, churn is still a very real problem. ... Bundling is a big effort to try to mitigate that."

So now I know one of the reasons why bundling seems to be growing.
I have no issue with bundling, as long as the services are still available separately as well.

I bundle Hulu, Disney and ESPN+ myself, it is a great deal at $25 a month.

But when you limited it to only one provider, Comcast and only the with commercials version, it become a big nothing for the majority of the population.

The reason why the Hulu Bundles have been popular, is there are options, with/without Commercials, with just Disney+, or you can add in ESPN+ for the extra $5.

But it is available to everyone, not just a certain provider, for example, I have Charter, so not for myself, but I would never subscribe to a with commercials service anyways.

Reactions: Bobby
I am in Comcast land Albuquerque metro areas and would love get the Netflex, Apple + and Peacock and you are say they don't offer ad free bundle, Just only ad bundle only?

That's don't make sense to me if they don't offer ad free for little higher price? :rolleyes: :hatsoff

I am in Comcast land Albuquerque metro areas and would love get the Netflex, Apple + and Peacock and you are say they don't offer ad free bundle, Just only ad bundle only?

That's don't make sense to me if they don't offer ad free for little higher price? :rolleyes: :hatsoff
I agree, but it is widely know they make more money off the with ads then without.

Reactions: N5XZS

NBA’s new TV Deal looks to go to Streaming

MeTV Toons Schedule