Personal Computer Game News

That is terrifying...

Also, I have heard the complaint about Fallout 4 faces a few times and i don't really get it. The facial animations aren't close to the level of something like InFamous Second Son, COD Advanced Warfare, Arkham Knight, or The Last of Us but I don't think it's that bad either. The facial animations in Fallout 4 seem pretty average compared to most games in my opinion.

The problem is that they're still using the same old engines/systems they've been using since Oblivion, and it hasn't aged well. Newer stuff definitely looks more realistic, and when you constantly see "better" ones out, it just makes the older ones look that much worse. I honestly doubt I'll ever play FO 4. And that's not a knock on the game, but I almost never make it through massive games like this such as Oblivion or Skyrim. I just get so distracted with side quests and then I lose focus and then I feel overwhelmed and then I just throw my hands in the air and say "screw it" and move on to something else.

The problem is that they're still using the same old engines/systems they've been using since Oblivion, and it hasn't aged well. Newer stuff definitely looks more realistic, and when you constantly see "better" ones out, it just makes the older ones look that much worse.

It may be based on the same engine but as someone who recently played Fallout 3 for the first time I can tell you that Fallout 4 looks much better. That's not saying a ton because Fallout 3 came out in 2008 but there is a big difference between the two. I'm not trying to say that Fallout 4 is going to win any end of the year awards for visuals but they really aren't a problem for me.

Here are some images from the two games just to show the difference. I'm not disputing what you said or saying that you are one of the people saying this but I have read lots of comments around the internet saying Fallout 4 looks the same as Fallout 3 because of the engine. That just isn't true.

Fallout 3
Ultra_02T.jpg

fo3_megaton.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Fallout 4

Fallout-4-Graphics-Will-Enhance-Immersion-Says-Todd-Howard-484671-11.jpg

TxWHEDE.jpg

1762471.jpg

The creator is the new Total War: Warhammer game is "Disheartened" that the fans are universally repulsed by the fact that one of the game's races was locked behind a Pre-order/Post Launch DLC scheme. Of course he's not "Disheartened" enough to reverse the incredibly stupid decision, but baby steps I suppose.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...eloper-disheartened-by-pre-order-dlc-reaction

This is the same company that in 2013 broke pre-order records due to locking much of the content behind a wall for pre-order sales, only to release an incredibly buggy and incomplete game.

Shadow Complex, a former XBLA exclusive, is now out for PC and is coming to PS4/XB1 (because why not remaster yet ANOTHER game?) More importantly, PC users can get a copy of this GREAT game for free.

https://www.epicgames.com/shadowcomplex/

I'll have to remember to get that when I get home because it looks like it's a direct download instead of a game key.

I haven't played any CS:GO in a couple months but that sounds bad. Counterstrike has always been about balance and skill. This seems to not fall in line with that. They may not remove it completely but I'm sure they will patch it to bring down it's effectiveness.

But why would they release such a gun in the first place? I mean even in games like Unreal Tournament and Quake, such a gun does not exist. To put it in a more "realistic" and balance based game just makes no sense to me. It just comes down to "Who thought this was a good idea?"

But why would they release such a gun in the first place? I mean even in games like Unreal Tournament and Quake, such a gun does not exist. To put it in a more "realistic" and balance based game just makes no sense to me. It just comes down to "Who thought this was a good idea?"

Yeah that's definitely a weird move, especially for a game that has had very little changes to the core gameplay in over a decade.

Star Wars Battlefront in 4K - STUNNING (Ultra Settings & 4k 60fps PC Gameplay)

Looks Good.