Peter Jackson to make "The Hobbit" into a trilogy

I read "the Hobbit" for the first time in 1965. I have always wanted to see it made into a quality movie. But in my lifetime! LOL is it going to take another ten years?

A trilogy. Are you kidding me. "The Hobbit" is physically about half the size or less than just one of the three LOTR books.

If he can justify turning Hobbit into a trilogy, that means he did a real crappy job of compressing and cutting stuff out of Lord of the Rings.

Pepper said:
A trilogy. Are you kidding me. "The Hobbit" is physically about half the size or less than just one of the three LOTR books.

If he can justify turning Hobbit into a trilogy, that means he did a real crappy job of compressing and cutting stuff out of Lord of the Rings.

I agree...something is out-of-whack if The Hobbit can't be covered in a single sub three hour movie IMO.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

The LoTR had really long extended editions... Sounds like the extended edition of the Hobbit has been broken up into 3 movies for the theaters.

Return of the King blu ray extended was 263 minutes... Almost 4.5 hours, or 3 90 minute movies...

Warner Goes Big, and Small for Blu-ray

Zero Dark Thirty - Teaser Trailer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts