Photo's of CES 2005 Show

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Is that new HD receiver MPEG-4 ready? I like the HDMI port on the back. My TV has one and for my HTL-HD to work I have to use an HDMI-DVI cable.

riggscm said:
Since you choose to quote me, and then make this comment, elaborate.
Are you claiming to be the mastermind behind the "Dumbing-down of America" phrase, or are you accusing me of stepping over the line to snip a quote from your post?

Everyone who chooses to watch Fear Factor, American Idol, The Real World, Who's My Daddy, etc. instead of learning about what's going on in the world is a victim of the dumbing-down of America. It's because of this that 60% of people who planned to vote for George W. Dipshit, even in October of 2004, still believed that Saddam had a connection to Osama bin Laden and weapons of mass destruction.

The use of their, there, or they're, your or you're, and how to use an apostrophe is something I learned in 2nd grade. We all made it through 2nd grade here, didn't we?

well i answered my own question, thats the new Directv H10 reciever, which is allready shipping and i hear some people allready have it, as said on AVS Forum :)

anyone know where i can buy that receiver from, or have any reviews on it ?

and BTW its not MPEG 4, ;)

I like the fact that the H10 has an HDMI port on the back. I can't wait to see the MPEG-4 receivers later on. I'm hoping that since Directv already has the technology (proven with their live MPEG-4 broadcast at CES) then they will be releasing it soon.

hdtvtechno said:
i emailed Stephanie Campbell a couple of hours ago, and haven't yet got a response back.

she allso hasn't responed to my last email i sent here a few months ago, :(
She will NEVER reply to your message. I tried for several months, using 4 different e-mail accounts to get a reply from her, over 1 year later and I still have never even received a single word back.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)