Pick One

Quick questions...

1. March Madness or the World Series?

2. Lebron or Kobe?

3. 1-0 pitchers duel win, or 8-7 come from behind win in the bottom of the ninth?

4. Regular or decaf?

5. Matt Leinert or Mark Sanchez? NEITHER

6. Kerry Collins or Vince Young in 2009? Long term NEITHER

7. Donovan McNabb on the Eagles in 2009, or the Vikings? But he may still come back.

8. South Beach or Lake Havasu?

9. Bruce Springsteen, or someone else?

10. Billups or Iverson? In a LANDSLIDE

11. Gruden, Cowher or Shanahan?

12. Australian Open, or wait 'til Wimbledon? Neither

13. NBA playoffs or NHL playoffs? NHL PLAYOFFS are the best there is, you play EVERY other NIGHT, not once a week like the NBA

14. Sather or Sandra to run the Rangers?

15. Manchester United or Chelsea? WHO ?

16. Messi or Ronaldo?

17. Kim Kardashian or Keeley Hazell?

18. Sofia Vergara or Katherine Heigl?

19. Jack Nicholson in Easy Rider, or The Shining?

20. Yankees or Red Sox?

21. Islanders, or my nephew's U-13 travel hockey team?

22. Tebow, Bradford or Stafford in the NFL? This depends on where they go, if your asking who should do best on equal teams, Stafford, but they won't all go to equal teams, IF one goes late in a round to a better team then they have the best chance, ala Brady, had he went to Detroit or Oakland he would not be the legend he supposedly is now.

23. Watching an NFL game in the snow, or a MLB playoff game at Wrigley? BOTH

24. Tomlinson or Sproles? Both, ones done it for years, one will just now get his chance ... personally, I don't see Sproles lasting very long once he is the starter, he's very small, not at all like Turner he replaced.

25. TO or Anquan Boldin? Neither, wait, yes, I'll take Boldin, I don't know him to be a malcontent, at least yet.

26. A college football playoff game in the snow in December, or at a neutral warm location?

27. Lost or 24? Neither

28. Laker Girls or USC Song Girls? Neither

29. NFL OT the same, or different?

30. Duke or Carolina?

Jimbo

It depends on how many playoff games there are. If there will be 16 teams, then you can't avoid having some games at home for the northern teams. If it's some type of plus game after the bowls, then I prefer to see teams play in good weather if the reason is to find the better team. Which leads me to a pet peeve. Why did the NFL last Sunday have the early game in the warm city while playing a night game in the cold weather city? I don't think it affected the outcome of that game but in my mind it's crazy to play a night game in January in Pittsburgh when they could have had it in the afternoon. If the game had been in Chicago or Green Bay the temp would have been below zero, like last year when the Giants went to Green Bay. Not meaning to hijack the thread, it just puzzles me why they do this.

March Madness over the World Series.

McNabb with the Eagles. Don't want him coming to the NFC North, with an experienced QB the Vikings would be good. I just can't see how it's his fault that the defense let the Cards score after the Eagles took the lead.

The temp in Pittsburgh was about the same all day on Sunday, I think it was low 20*, perfect for a football game, where I was in NW Ohio it was 7*, I was thinking to my self how fun this game would be, to go out and play a tough physical game, in the single digits !

Jimbo

1. March Madness or the World Series? World Series
2. Lebron or Kobe? Kobe
3. 1-0 pitchers duel win, or 8-7 come from behind win in the bottom of the ninth? The pitchers duel!
4. Regular or decaf? don't drink coffee - prb. regular
5. Matt Leinert or Mark Sanchez? Mark Sanchez
6. Kerry Collins or Vince Young in 2009? Kerry Collins
7. Donovan McNabb on the Eagles in 2009, or the Vikings? Vikings
8. South Beach or Lake Havasu? Lake Havasu
9. Bruce Springsteen, or someone else? Katy Perry
10. Billups or Iverson? Iverson
11. Gruden, Cowher or Shanahan? Cowher
12. Australian Open, or wait 'til Wimbledon? Wimbledon
13. NBA playoffs or NHL playoffs? neither, NHL if you put a gun to my head
14. Sather or Sandra to run the Rangers? Sandra? ;)
15. Manchester United or Chelsea? ManU
16. Messi or Ronaldo? ronaldo
17. Kim Kardashian or Keeley Hazell? Keeley Hazell
18. Sofia Vergara or Katherine Heigl? Katherine Heigl
19. Jack Nicholson in Easy Rider, or The Shining? haven't seen either
20. Yankees or Red Sox? RED SOX!
21. Islanders, or my nephew's U-13 travel hockey team? U-13
22. Tebow, Bradford or Stafford in the NFL? Tebow
23. Watching an NFL game in the snow, or a MLB playoff game at Wrigley? MLB Playoff at Wrigley, with Cubs losing
24. Tomlinson or Sproles? Sproles
25. TO or Anquan Boldin? TO
26. A college football playoff game in the snow in December, or at a neutral warm location? snow in December
27. Lost or 24? 24
28. Laker Girls or USC Song Girls? USC Song Girls (pant, pant, pant)
29. NFL OT the same, or different? different - at least one poss each team, then sudden death after each has had one offense shot; also each period 12 minutes and as many periods as needed to declare a winner, no ties
30. Duke or Carolina? Duke

2. Lebron or Kobe? hate the NBA could care less

4. Regular or decaf? coffee sucks. cherry coke instead

10. Billups or Iverson? wtf is with these NBA questions? neither

13. NBA playoffs or NHL playoffs? (wtf do you think)

20. Yankees or Red Sox? F**k both of them

Jeeze. Why so cranky? ;) :)

Quick questions...

1. March Madness or the World Series?

2. Lebron or Kobe?

4. Regular or decaf?

6. Kerry Collins or Vince Young in 2009?

7. Donovan McNabb on the Eagles in 2009, or the Vikings?

8. South Beach or Lake Havasu?

9. Bruce Springsteen, or someone else?

10. Billups or Iverson?

11. Gruden, Cowher or Shanahan?

13. NBA playoffs or NHL playoffs?

19. Jack Nicholson in Easy Rider, or The Shining?

22. Tebow, Bradford or Stafford in the NFL?

23. Watching an NFL game in the snow, or a MLB playoff game at Wrigley?

24. Tomlinson or Sproles?

25. TO or Anquan Boldin?

29. NFL OT the same, or different?

1. March Madness. World Series is just another baseball game with some bunting put up.

2. Neither. NBA is stupid.

3. Either. The great thing about baseball is you never know what you are going to get.

4. Regular. Decaf is like non-alcohol beer. What is the point?

5. Both overrated.

6. Both overrated.

7. Vikings?

8. Never been to either.

9. someone else

10. See 2 above/

11. Following is a complete list of coaches that have won Super Bowl with 2 teams:

12. Australian Open, but why choose.

13. NHL playoffs

14. Sandra

15. Soccer is a simplistic game for girl children.

16. See 15 above.

17. WHO?

18. WHO?

19. Jack Nicholson: overrated.

20. Both should lose until the end of time, but the Yankees fans are just jerks, the Red Sox fans are pseudo-intelectual types educated beyond their intelect.

21. Any other team.

22. All 3 are Ryan Leaf types.

23. Wrigley.

24. Don't care.

25. Don't care.

26. Neither. The northeast does not get to ruin the perfection of the bowl system. Abolish the BcS and make talk of playoffs a criminal offense.

27. Don't watch either

28. Don't watch either

29. different

30. Duke: richy richy New Jerseyites going to college in North Carolina, acting like jerks (future Yankee and Red Sox fans). UNC: actual North Carolinains trying to get ahead in life. Actually NCSU, which are actual poor North Carolinians trying to get ahead in life gets my vote on Tobacco Road.

17. WHO?

18. WHO?

28. Laker Girls or USC Song Girls?
28. Don't watch either

Wow, you don't find many guys who don't know and don't care about Kim Kardashian, Keeley Hazell, Sofia Vergara, Katherine Heigl, the Laker Girls or the Song Girls!

Sandra

Wow, you don't find many guys who don't know and don't care about Kim Kardashian, Keeley Hazell, Sofia Vergara, Katherine Heigl, the or the Song Girls!

Sandra

Please, let me be of ASSistance.... :D

Kim Kardashian:
kim_kardashian_playboy.jpg

Keeley Hazell:
keeley-hazell-wife-beater.jpg

Sofia Vergara:
sofia-vergara-picture-6.jpg

Katherine Heigl:
maxim-katherine-heigl.jpg

Laker Girls:
0809lgauditions_main_01.jpg

Song Girls:
usc-song-girls.jpg

song_girls1.jpg

1. March Madness. World Series is just another baseball game with some bunting put up.

2. Neither. NBA is stupid.

3. Either. The great thing about baseball is you never know what you are going to get.

4. Regular. Decaf is like non-alcohol beer. What is the point?

5. Both overrated.

6. Both overrated.

7. Vikings?

8. Never been to either.

9. someone else

10. See 2 above/

11. Following is a complete list of coaches that have won Super Bowl with 2 teams:

12. Australian Open, but why choose.

13. NHL playoffs

14. Sandra

15. Soccer is a simplistic game for girl children.

16. See 15 above.

17. WHO?

18. WHO?

19. Jack Nicholson: overrated.

20. Both should lose until the end of time, but the Yankees fans are just jerks, the Red Sox fans are pseudo-intelectual types educated beyond their intelect.

21. Any other team.

22. All 3 are Ryan Leaf types.

23. Wrigley.

24. Don't care.

25. Don't care.

26. Neither. The northeast does not get to ruin the perfection of the bowl system. Abolish the BcS and make talk of playoffs a criminal offense.

27. Don't watch either

28. Don't watch either

29. different

30. Duke: richy richy New Jerseyites going to college in North Carolina, acting like jerks (future Yankee and Red Sox fans). UNC: actual North Carolinains trying to get ahead in life. Actually NCSU, which are actual poor North Carolinians trying to get ahead in life gets my vote on Tobacco Road.

Debbie Downer strikes again!

Sam- no offense, but you are the most pessimistic poster on this site!

:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::up:up:up

BTW the Raiderettes are still the best Cheerleaders.:D

I disagree. To me professional cheerleaders can't hold a candle to college cheerleaders. I will take the USC Song Girls any day over their counterparts in the NFL who unlike the college version, play almost no part in the motivation of the crowd, are over aged and wear way too much makeup and spandex! NFL cheerleaders seem "skanked" out, where college cheerleaders are still young, fresh and way better looking IMO.

Define "skanked."

From the Urban dictionary:

1. Skank:
Derogatory term for a female, implying trashiness or tackiness, lower-class status, poor hygiene, flakiness, and a scrawny, pockmarked sort of ugliness. May also imply promiscuity, but not necessarily. Often referred to as smelly pirate hookers.

So, to be "skanded out" is simply an adjective of this base word.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)