picture pixeling on Fox 43 lancaster PA

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jwalker

Original poster
Aug 28, 2009
lancaster PA
I have directv and fox 43 pixels quite often. Directv told me its a fox broadcast issue. So I called fox and they said that they are not having any broadcast issues...is anyone else having this issue?

The picture will pixel from 1 to 10 seconds....every 5-7 mintes....so this is annoying.

I had a service guy here and he pretty much changed everything...LNB, Splitters...the signal is from 94-100 on all channels.

Thanks
Jeff

see if you can get the local HSP's # and ask, sometimes there is an ongoing issue with that type of problem (we were actually dealing with it here on all HD locals, but i think its finally fixed) and D* doesn't know about it unless the proper paper work is done about it on the HSP side.
I try to see if they know anything because it would suck to get the last tech back charged for something thats D* or the broadcasters fault if a truck roll is generated

I have directv and fox 43 pixels quite often. Directv told me its a fox broadcast issue. So I called fox and they said that they are not having any broadcast issues...is anyone else having this issue?

The picture will pixel from 1 to 10 seconds....every 5-7 mintes....so this is annoying.

I had a service guy here and he pretty much changed everything...LNB, Splitters...the signal is from 94-100 on all channels.

Thanks
Jeff

My FOX 17 in nashville does the same thing!!! really annoying!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

D12-500 is dead

DTV breaking up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)