Place your bets...7 new TMP HD channels at 110.

I think the link Curtis posted shows that the questioning of the marketing may be warrented in this case.

Maybe...

But if someone is going to be posting criticisms of E* one way or another, someone with a vested interest in E* one way or another would have far more credibility than just a notorious hater.

Just pointing out that the same E* critics 'here' are the same E* bashers 'there'. I mean, so much for objectivity if that's the case...

Maybe...

But if someone is going to be posting criticisms of E* one way or another, someone with a vested interest in E* one way or another would have far more credibility than just a notorious hater.

Just pointing out that the same E* critics 'here' are the same E* bashers 'there'. I mean, so much for objectivity if that's the case...

Give it up already with your personal vendetta, the link is from comments from Scott. He states no new HD until 2009.

This is not criticism, just passing along info.

Bull. Just passing information, nothing more. Are you the forum police?

At least I give useful information, not mind games like you.

Lol...I'd comment but I literally can't stop laughing here. :D

Look, your motives are obvious. Why don't you just admit it instead of hiding behind more personal attacks?

Ironic. The best source of bad news is usually the one who considered it good news. :)

Imagine how productive this thread would be if the goal was to actually inform, and not rub our noses in it like bad little puppies. :D

Actually no new "National" HD for the rest of the year. Local HD channels are still being turned on if I remember the chat from Monday correctly.

Yes locals are still being launched I guess.
Must be really boring on the D* side to see this kind of attacking over E* HD claims. This thread doesn't even have anything to do with that. Maybe the War Zone would be a better place to discuss D* 150 HD channels and E* 150 HD channels that neither company has.

Yes locals are still being launched I guess.
Must be really boring on the D* side to see this kind of attacking over E* HD claims. This thread doesn't even have anything to do with that. Maybe the War Zone would be a better place to discuss D* 150 HD channels and E* 150 HD channels that neither company has.
Hemi, to be fair, the 150 channel part of the discussion was brought up by , from what I gather, an E* sub fairly early in the thread. I personally dont see a problem with discussing the marketing side of this because it relates to what people THOUGHT they were going to get when the thread started, whether it was founded in fact or not.

That said, if this were to turn into another who has more, and who promised what, I agree, thats war-zone material. I am sure a mod will see fit to handle it that way if its appropriate.

Edit: yes, its boring...on both sides from what I can tell. Maybe that will change

As of this post, the 110W TMP channels are still running at 1 megabit...they are encrypted but I'm guessing still slates due to the little bandwidth they are using.

As of this post, the 110W TMP channels are still running at 1 megabit...they are encrypted but I'm guessing still slates due to the little bandwidth they are using.
What would that mean, and could it change what scott had posted?

DISH Drops KWQC - Do something

Time to transfer archive to external HD (VIP612)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)