"Please pay to avoid losing service" message

poppasnoop

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 6, 2007
I keep getting a message to please make a payment immediately to avoid loss of service, with an "866" number to make a payment. My account actually has a credit balance. When I contacted the CSR, she told me to ignore it three times and it will go away. I have sinve gotten it five time, including during a DVR recording. :mad: Any suggestions? Thanks.

I had a similar experience a while back and got told "just ignore it 3 times." Well, after a few days I called back and the CSR asked, was I hitting cancel or actually going to ingore or OK and hitting select. Well, I had been hitting cancel, which doesn't clear the message. I'd suggest selecting OK or Ignore 3 times and see if that does it.

All you need is to press ok and it should go away in a few days, if you press cancel i think it doesnt go away? Im sorry ive never had that message :p but i recall fixing it like that. press ok and have a hit sent.

I dunno what to say, except I've had my receivers completely drop off the map (lose authorization and all), and when I left them to sit plugged in overnight (both to service and phone line) they eventually got back, lol. And I was fairly sure they were on audit hold!

</random thought>

All you need is to press ok and it should go away in a few days, if you press cancel i think it doesnt go away? Im sorry ive never had that message :p but i recall fixing it like that. press ok and have a hit sent.

Um.....:eek:....if you've never had that message....errrr.....umm....how or WHY did you fix it?:eek::confused::confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)