Positive News for Blue Bloods?

Plus it's an in house production (CBS Studios), so it's threshold for being cancled is probably lower than a show made by someone else since CBS owns sydication rights (ie future income off the show)

It's not a bad show...and I really like Tom Selleck...but something about this show just doesn't grab my attention. On the other hand, we love The Defenders so that's bound to get canceled. :(

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

It's not a bad show...and I really like Tom Selleck...but something about this show just doesn't grab my attention. On the other hand, we love The Defenders so that's bound to get canceled. :(

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

I think the reason I didn't like the show is that we have all seen this show idea before . It is very stereotypical in the way they show the Irish cops in New York . How many times have you seen that idea played out in movies, books, even comic books . It's been done and that's why people aren't watching it this time.

I think the reason I didn't like the show is that we have all seen this show idea before . It is very stereotypical in the way they show the Irish cops in New York . How many times have you seen that idea played out in movies, books, even comic books . It's been done and that's why people aren't watching it this time.

Well actually a lot of people are watching the show. Just not the 18-49 year old viewers.

Last episode to air http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...haos-and-kitchen-nightmares-adjusted-up/89834

Note more total viewers than any other show on Friday night and it was a rerun. But 18-49 is low.

The problem is that it is on CBS, it would be a mega hit for NBC if it had the same numbers. CBS has much tougher competition.

I guess I fit in that 18- 49 age group since I am only 48. CBS is a hard place for some shows to get their footing ,since there is so many good shows competing for the same time slot. But I still didn't like the premise of Blue Blood. I 've seen that same storyline before and once again it is always in New York.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)