Possible Buyer

trence

Original poster
Jan 9, 2006
I'm thinking about buying the complete package, but wanted to know how it really works? Are there any major issues? How accurately does it split songs and label them?

trence said:
I'm thinking about buying the complete package, but wanted to know how it really works? Are there any major issues? How accurately does it split songs and label them?

Huh???

Are you reading this forum?

Their Time Trax Recast product requires you to be connected to the internet DURING its use. Once your connection drops or their servers go down (2 times at 2 crucial points in time) and you cannot use the software.

I only got to Beta Test 1.5 for a weekend until it stopped working cuz of their registration process.

I strongly suggest you read the forum, see the SPECIFIC problems people are havign and see if you fall into that category. I have reverted back to the OLDEST version before they rebranded the product to recast just so I do not have to rely on their internet connection requirements.

All in All - They supposedly have Hundreds of Thousands installs and working base, but here - there are the complaints only.
This forum talks about Time Trax and other competing products in the space which was only just started to be supported here too :
http://openforums.mail-drop.org

Good Luck.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)