Possible Upcoming Software Update

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Got 213/265 last night.

First impressions...

Good:
I can access both PTAT and standard DVR events from both Hoppers and moca Joeys via the DVR drop-down.

Bad:
Auto-Hop across Hoppers does not work
Wireless Joey does not populate DVR drop-down list with both Hoppers.
Blue button networking shortcut disabled on both Hopper and Joey

From a "checking" perspective, will a joey only get s265 with its linked hopper getting s213 or are they going to be independent? I might have to do some moving around again once the integration starts up.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

How are they deciding who gets these updates?

Don't know. I have generally been in among the first group with most updates. I did not get 213 last week like a few did though, just got it last night.

Hopefully last week was the very limited test, and now they are in a more standard roll out pattern.

From a "checking" perspective, will a joey only get s265 with its linked hopper getting s213 or are they going to be independent? I might have to do some moving around again once the integration starts up.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Independent. My Hopper went to S213 this morning. Joey is still S264.

How are they deciding who gets these updates?

283px-Darts_in_a_dartboard.jpg

I know Dish doesn't always do things that make sense to most but if they are putting out a version of software that the major upgrade/modification is integration between two hoppers, one would think they would send it out to folks who have two hoppers on their account. Anybody get s213 that only has one hopper?

I know Dish doesn't always do things that make sense to most but if they are putting out a version of software that the major upgrade/modification is integration between two hoppers, one would think they would send it out to folks who have two hoppers on their account. Anybody get s213 that only has one hopper?

You're making too much sense.... ;)

I have only one Hopper, and got 213. The Joey was not upgraded.

Personally, I would want to vet the software on a wide range of configurations, not just on the target config.

I have only one Hopper, and got 213. The Joey was not upgraded.

Personally, I would want to vet the software on a wide range of configurations, not just on the target config.
Since you have 1 Hopper what does 213 do other then the integration stuff?

Also, I doubt integration is the only thing included in s213. I bet it has a variety of bug fixes since it's been a full month after s212,

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts