Post what phone you use

Exchange works great on the touch pro here. Easier to setup than the few POP3/IMAP accounts I have.

Also running WM 6.5 here...could not go back to 6.1 or even worse...stock ROM. Bleh...

i really love it. i like it better than the curve. it took some getting used to changing from a touch screen but i did after two days :D love it! it's a little heavier than the curve.

how long have you had the tour? i got until june before another upgrade. blackberry will probably have newer models by then. but i love the curve. good weight for my arthritic hands and loud enough for my severe hearing loss.

how long have you had the tour? i got until june before another upgrade. blackberry will probably have newer models by then. but i love the curve. good weight for my arthritic hands and loud enough for my severe hearing loss.
i've had it for about 3 weeks. it's very loud. i too like the curve and find the keys a little better than the tour due to separation between the keys. the tour keys are against each other. i'm used to it now but it's tighter. everything else on the tour is better,more memory, faster processing. except the tour has no wifi. it's a negative but i don't really use it.

The essex may be out by then. Basically a tour with a touchpad and wifi if I am not mistaken.

the bold has a touch pad no?
All current models except the storm have a trackball (maybe the curve 8500ish series has a touchpad).

Most of the next gen devices are going to go to the touchpad in place of the trackball from what I have read.

My credit score was bad, I had to get this one.

80s_brick_cell.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)