PPV BOXING COTTO VS PACQUIAO

Status
Please reply by conversation.
WOW... that's amazing that the fight is going to be offered for free on an FTA station when the SD PPV feed is $55. i was willing to wait a week but i guess i wont have to.

- dirty tricks:

The bastages detected my USA IP address and blocked the page from my view! - :eek:

Haven't figured the work around yet, but I'm sure it's not hard.
Just havin' a good laugh over it! - :up

The bastages detected my USA IP address and blocked the page from my view! - :eek:

huh?? lol

in English:
We detect that you visit to us from the United States,
We have a designed site especially for you!
Welcome to the New World of aztecaamerica.com

Attachments

• Azteca.JPG
    Azteca.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 184
Yup, it's pretty cool. Be prepared for a billion Tecate commercials between the rounds, but for free, who's going to complain? :)

hah... it's not like DirecTV is doing that already.

im in LA too... no problem looking at it here.

in English:
We detect that you visit to us from the United States,
We have a designed site especially for you!
Welcome to the New World of aztecaamerica.com

Just go back again after clicking on that banner. Once they funnel you over to their USA marketing arm I didn't have any more trouble.

I think it is only via online streaming. Are you guys sure Azteca 7 will carry it?

Yes. If you check out Mexican t.v. listings on tvguide.com it shows it.

Also from Azteca's website
Las históricas peleas que Manny Pacquiao ante David Díaz y Miguel Cotto vs Shane Mosley se revivirán este sábado 8 de noviembre en TV Azteca en canal abierto a todo México.

Los reconocidos cronistas de base de Box Azteca, Carlos Aguilar, Rodolfo Vargas y Eduardo Lamazón revivirán los emocionantes y dramáticos momentos que se suscitaron en estos grandes combates que sostuvieron los cuatro guerreros del ring y como antesala de la pelea del año entre Pacquiao y Cotto que se realizará el próximo sábado y que se podrá ver por Azteca 7 y aztecadeportes.com.

The last part reads that the fight will take place tonight and can be seen on Azteca 7 and Aztecadeportes.com

Thanks a lot spiffwilkie, I will move the 6 footer now then. I tried to get listings over the net to confirm but could not find it.

Grrr! After spending several hours trying to get the Azteca 7 HD version (8PSK) on C Band @ 121W with the 6 footer I had to give up and settle for the Ku SD signal. Perfectly clear day today therefore too much adjacent interference even if I point towards the east.

funny that I get the rest of the signals from that sat but the one that I care today , a total no go. oh well at least i will see it for free at 11:30 ET.

Last edited:
Grrr! After spending several hours trying to get the Azteca 7 HD version (8PSK) on C Band @ 121W with the 6 footer I had to give up and settle for the Ku SD signal. Perfectly clear day today therefore too much adjacent interference even if I point towards the east. the TP parameters recently and Lyngsat probably still has it wrong.

funny that I get the rest of the signals from that sat but the one that I care today , a total no go. oh well at least i will see it for free at 11:30 ET.

You need a lot ot patience to get it, but still, they have not (to my knowledge) broadcasted any fight nor NFL game on HD, it's just SD on a channel that's HD, you're better off with either the Azteca 7 channels at 93ºW Ku, or the ones at SatMex 6 C.

Every weekend they have boxing, be it regular fights or championship fights, altough sometimes are delayed by an hour or two (it seems today it's also gonna be delayed).

When there's a big fight and tele visa has the rights it can be seen on Tijuana's channel at 116ºW Ku, but those are rare.

Cheers

Mike

Grrr! After spending several hours trying to get the Azteca 7 HD version (8PSK) on C Band @ 121W with the 6 footer I had to give up and settle for the Ku SD signal. Perfectly clear day today therefore too much adjacent interference even if I point towards the east.

I have a 7 1/2 foot dish and it came in fine. There are a lot of DVB-S2 feeds that I have trouble with. Bigger is better. I'm looking for a 10 footer.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Canales en Espanol - 93.1W & 116.8W

79cm/31in. dish What LNB To Use

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)