PPV EXPIRY DATES DIRT?

So I am pretty certain that my certificate is set to expire in the next couple of days (I think I remember seeing 10/6 as the original expiry date), but now that the expiry date is gone I wonder if I can wait for better movies to come out before redeeming.
Has DIRT been able to solve this mystery? If the certificate expires before we resolve this, I will be pretty upset :(

I'm trying to remember- can you even "cash it in/use it" from the STB? Don't you have to do it online?

navychop said:
I'm trying to remember- can you even "cash it in/use it" from the STB? Don't you have to do it online?

Online or through phone using the ppv phone number

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

The PPV coupons can be redeemed by only or the automated phone system.

We are currently looking into the issue of the expiration date not showing and will provide more details once we have them.

And if you redeem that coupon by phone- isn't there still an extra for doing that?

navychop said:
And if you redeem that coupon by phone- isn't there still an extra for doing that?

No extra charge by doing it by phone as long as its through the automated system. The CSRs can't process the ppv coupons. Only the IVR and on the web.

So my PPV certificate was originally scheduled to expire 10/6. Now the expiry dates are gone. I am still unsure if that means the certificates are now valid without any expiry date or if it is just a glitch and I still need to use it by tomorrow. I think I started this thread several days ago, and there is still no answer. I am not certain why it is taking so long. I would much prefer to hold on to the PPV certificate if I can, but am afraid to lose it tomorrow if the expiry dates are still active. Why can't someone from DIRT / Dish provide an answer?

So my PPV certificate was originally scheduled to expire 10/6. Now the expiry dates are gone. I am still unsure if that means the certificates are now valid without any expiry date or if it is just a glitch and I still need to use it by tomorrow. I think I started this thread several days ago, and there is still no answer. I am not certain why it is taking so long. I would much prefer to hold on to the PPV certificate if I can, but am afraid to lose it tomorrow if the expiry dates are still active. Why can't someone from DIRT / Dish provide an answer?

The expiration dates disappeared from my PPV certs as well. Tried using them Saturday, but the one movie we wanted to rent (Arbitrage) would not allow us to select it (selection radio button was grayed out). The other movies WERE allowed.

Today, I checked my account again and the PPV certs are now expired.

I suspect that the movie we wanted to rent Saturday was expired because of the 6 hour time difference between Hawaii and the east coast. There were still 2 showings remaining if you went by our local time.

Mine is also now expired. :-( DIRT, any chance we can get new ones because of this?

DIRT?? PPV CERTS EXPIRED

So, as I had feared the PPV certificate expired event though the website did not indicate an expiry date.

DIRT? Can you assist in re-activating it?

The website still does not show expiry dates by the way... not sure why they dissappeared??

visionman said:
You snooze, you lose.. I kept mine until the 5th. Decided it was free and should make sure I took advantage of it.

You miss the point, there was no expiration date listed.

Sent email to support & they gave me a new PPV certificate good till January. Surprised that DIRT hasn't responded to our questions about this issue - & that expiration information hasn't been fixed online.

peggy97850 said:
Sent email to support & they gave me a new PPV certificate good till January. Surprised that DIRT hasn't responded to our questions about this issue - & that expiration information hasn't been fixed online.

Yes, strange that dirt has not goren back to us on this

Maybe Scott took the swiffer to them?:D

I remembered that prior to the dates going missing that ours was good till Oct.6th.Cashed it in last week for some lame scifi movie lockout or lockdown.I couldn't even finish it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts