Ps3-over 500,000 sold already?

Sorry I dont buy what this guy is selling, as the same thing happened for the 360 last year, and also 360 did really have shipments after their intital launch so stores couldnt sell the bundles that they can with Sony as Sony is restocking the bundles daily...the only thing he said that was right is the consumer dosent want to buy bundles.

Sorry I dont buy what this guy is selling, as the same thing happened for the 360 last year, and also 360 did really have shipments after their intital launch so stores couldnt sell the bundles that they can with Sony as Sony is restocking the bundles daily...the only thing he said that was right is the consumer dosent want to buy bundles.

Right he only runs a website which tracks stock. Whats your expertise that makes you think you know better?

well f he tracks stock he should know that Sony's has been rising.

What the f**k kind of response is this? When you lose you just change to another topic that also doesn't prove anything? Arguing with you guys is like boxing jello. Of course you have a better chance beating jello in a boxing match than in a debate.

What the f**k kind of response is this? When you lose you just change to another topic that also doesn't prove anything? Arguing with you guys is like boxing jello. Of course you have a better chance beating jello in a boxing match than in a debate.

wow, easy their tiger,
please refrain from using that language as its not really necessary here, some people really dont like reading/using it. Also please refrain from responses like that to me as this is a forum were people discuss things not go around and do that kind of stuff....now back to the topic at hand, you post one thing that one guy thinks, and you are trying to run with it like fact, the fact is that Ps3 is selling well, yes the bundles arent selling as fast, but who in their right mind wants to buy a 1200 bundle....also my expertise is just looking at the market and seeing weekly shipments come in at the walmart where I work, and seeing them not even being able to get them out of the back room anymore, and seeing reports on the web of the same all over the country....Also just because that guy tracks stocks dosent mean he can tell the future, or anything like that, he might be trying to sell you on another stock you never know.

Also who are you talking about when you say you guys? its just me and you talking now, who is the other guy, or guys?

edit: you meant Stock as in what the companies have in hand- gotcha thought you mean stock as in Stock as in Sony stock on the Stock market....also when I went to the site and looked it seems as though the systems themselves are selling out really fast, the bundles arent selling for a while yes, but again, who wants to buy a bundle of launch games when some of them arent that good? why waste your money on games you will probable rarley play? so to be fair lets look how the systems are selling as thats what we are after, we are not after bundle sales, but system sales.

Last edited:

Time Warner Chief - PS3 Won't Drive Blu-ray Adoption

What PS3 game should I trade for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)