PS3 Score but need HELP!!!

Smthkd

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 1, 2004
ATLANTA
=Hi everyone. Tonight I was very lucky. Through all the hussle and bussle of Christmas shoppers, I walk into the local Wally World a low and behold 1 60gig PS3 is in the display case calling my name. I totally walked away from my wife while she was talking to me and immediately asked the store rep to give it to me and I paid with my CC with no question.:D My wife was pissed because:
1. I walked away from her during a conversation and
2. I bought a PS3 without even consulting with her! (Of coarse thats the man in me :up )

Anyway, my problem is this. I thought a copy of the Blu-Ray disc of "Talladega Nights" was supposed to be including? WTF:confused: happened?

Yes it does. My wife bought me one last weekend and I was disappointed that the movie was not included.

For those of you having a seemingly hard time finding a PS3, I went to a Sams, a Wal-Mart and Costco over the last 2 days and they were LOADED with them. The Costco had at least 2 pallets full; 3' 4' tall.

=Hi everyone. Tonight I was very lucky. Through all the hussle and bussle of Christmas shoppers, I walk into the local Wally World a low and behold 1 60gig PS3 is in the display case calling my name. I totally walked away from my wife while she was talking to me and immediately asked the store rep to give it to me and I paid with my CC with no question.:D My wife was pissed because:
1. I walked away from her during a conversation and
2. I bought a PS3 without even consulting with her! (Of coarse thats the man in me :up )

Anyway, my problem is this. I thought a copy of the Blu-Ray disc of "Talladega Nights" was supposed to be including? WTF:confused: happened?

The free copy was only for the first 500k shipments(they are at around 1million now in vgcharts.org), the movie is not that great anyways(saw it twice once in theaters and once on bluray). If you have a HDTV I recommend one of these blu-ray movies:

- All the King's Men
- Behind Enemy Lines
- Black Hawk Down
- Enemy of the State
- Fantastic Four
- Gone in 60 Seconds
- Hitch
- House of Flying Daggers
- Ice Age: The Meltdown
- Kingdom of Heaven
- Last Samurai
- League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
- Lethal Weapon or Lethal Weapon 2
- Memento
- Million Dollar Baby
- Mission Impossible III
- Nacho Libre
- Omen (666)
- Phantom of the Opera
- Pearl Harbor
- Rocky
- Sahara
- Silent Hill
- Space Cowboys
- Speed
- Superman Returns
- Superman: The Movie
- Swordfish
- Syriana
- Terminator
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- Tomb Raider
- Total Recall
- Training Day
- Under Siege
- Unforgiven
- Windtalkers
- X-Men: The Last Stand
- xXx

yup. first 500k had them. and Sony is doing a great job getting these consoles in the stores for Christmas. Most stories I have heard include people seening these large amounts of PS3s in stores and by the time they leave they are all gone. Good Job Sony.

VF5 on 360

Gran Turismo HD now on Playstation Store

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts