Quantity or Quality in Your HD channels?

Quantity or Quality in Your HD channels?

• I want Quality (Full Resolution)

Votes: 152 83.1%
  • I want Quantity (HD Lite)

Votes: 31 16.9%

• Total voters
Just keep in mind the only thing *ish really cares about is money! If they can push lower quality on the masses, and get them to accept it as "HD", ...and in turn add thousands of new subs that don't know any better (because they have never seen true HD, AND because they think they 're getting more "HD" channels than anyone else), then they will. Just look at *al Mart, they sell billions of dollars of made in China garbage to the same lower/middle income people that lost their manufacturing jobs TO the Chinese. Why? because they can. The bottom line is they're chasing the dollar. It will probably be a long time before the average HD-TV owner has the slightest clue that he's getting *ucked by *ish or any other service provider. That’s why I vote for quality. I would rather have a few less True HD channels than more hd-lite channels that would prob. run lots of repeats and up-converts anyway. If we accept HD-lite as true HD now, it will take a very long time to finally get what we all have paid for.

klen said:
Thanks for your polite and intelligent response.
BTW- Your list of "worthwhiles" sucks.
I wouldn't take any of those crap channels, with the exception of the "extra HD movie channels", and most other people wouldn't, either.
HD Anime??????? Gimme a break. Do you collect Yu Ghi Oh! cards, too?
That's why variety and more mainstream is the business focus.
DUHHHH?

Well frankly I was mad when you wouldn't respond when I deconstructed your argument on quantity for the most part when you bitched about VOOM since overall what Dish HD WILL have in channels in HD will be about the same amount VOOM had back when it was around.
So then what channels would you have? My big schtick is I don't want a lot of HD sh*t that pulls this 2 hour block crap of 30 minute shows over and over again and doesn't switch it up and licenses X show that 2-3 other channels already offer. Also I'm talking about minimizing the loop. Have you honestly watched a wide variety of Anime? Think "Grave Of the Fireflies", "Wings Of Honimaise", that Nightwalker Anime that's like an animated version of "Forever Knight", "Record Of Lodoss War", "Cardcaptor Sakura", "Haunted Junction", "Ranma 1/2", "L.A. Blue Girl", "Please Save My Earth", "Akira", "Perfect Blue" and "Vampire Hunter D". Anime comes in all shapes and sizes, for all ages so watch more before you speak that ignorance.

Quality over Quanity any day, HD or SD, but especially HD since thats exactly what your paying the extra money for, is the quality of the picture.
So they shouldn't . . . . with the HD channels and send them through untouched IMO

Has anyone adapted a SuperDish 121 to receive 129 as well

Exisiting sub, one leased 942, one purchased...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)