Question about 99West Ku CBS Newspath

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Bill_KY

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 2, 2008
Northern Kentucky
Question about 99West Ku CBS Newspath

I noticed on another thread that asks what is your favorite FTA channels...CBS Newspath on 99 West was on the list of favorite FTA channels. I tried for this channel about a year ago and all I saw was a picture of the Capitol Dome on one channel and nothing else noted.

So Is there anything happening on this channel that makes it worth tuning in on? Is it like the 72 West NBC mux? ...Or is it better?

Thanks...

It's similar to ABC news one on 89W. It's used for breaking news and news feeds. For ABC when nothing is going they show a barker and for CBS quite often it's a lock down shot of the Capital.

Yeah, it's good for breaking news, but it also will switch to anything that happens to be interesting. A few weeks ago, for two days, they had a neat airshow from Chicago, showing the Blue Angels, and other neat planes. They also had views of the oil leak when that was in the news. Basically, if anything is interesting, there is a chance that they might show that. But yes, much of the time they have some static view of a skyline or a bridge, etc.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts