Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Just was reading that KKZR, which was on a 2nd audio on one of the Equity stations (I forget which one) has changed formats

Gone is the good rock they had (Lazer 93.3)

In is........................Christian Rock???

Now its called "Spirit 93.3"

:(

Just was reading that KKZR, which was on a 2nd audio on one of the Equity stations (I forget which one) has changed formats

Gone is the good rock they had (Lazer 93.3)

In is........................Christian Rock???

Now its called "Spirit 93.3"

:(

Spirit 93.3 is Christian Adult Contempoary not rock (sorry im a radio junky and picky) :p but yeah looks like the owners of the station changed formats. Their running Salem's Today's Christian Music satellite feed from Nashville, Dont know if their gonna have local jocks at any point or not.

I tried to pick this up the other day, but I couldn't find it on the 2nd audio channels. Has anyone found it yet?

Hehe..yeah this is "rock" in the same way Celine Dion is rock.

We were using Equity's satellite network as a backup feed for our transmitter sites. The stations involved were KHTE, KOLL, and KKZR (now KKSP carrying the Salem Radio Network's Today's Christian Music).

We are no longer using Equity's satellite network as a backup feed, so you won't be able to hear us there any longer. You can pick us up on the web at www.spirit933.com ; www.k1063radio.com ; and www.hot965.com

Thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

71.8 in Iowa?

A really cool satellite launch website

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts