rain events affecting RTV, ME TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
Rainy in the Chicago area, Me-tv is breaking up some, going to color bars sometimes too. Expect RTV to have problems later on tonight and Saturday-lots of rain coming through the big southern funnel and moving northeast. As they used to say , please dont adjust your set (dishes) lol. My area in N AL under flash flood watch until noon Saturday.

Rainy in the Chicago area, Me-tv is breaking up some, going to color bars sometimes too. Expect RTV to have problems later on tonight and Saturday-lots of rain coming through the big southern funnel and moving northeast. As they used to say , please dont adjust your set (dishes) lol. My area in N AL under flash flood watch until noon Saturday.

Just to let you know we only had strong cold winds last night but ME TV and WPIX (in clear) never had any breakup issue with either signal.

Last edited:

I saw the color bars on Me-tv as well, last night!

Well, it's a different kind of rain down here in Florida. It's raining down sunshine lol!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)