Rate bump question

Grandpa J

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 24, 2004
Camarillo, CA
I am thinking of changing from FIoS to TW. TW has a 12 month promo rate that is low. But I can't get TW to tell me what kind of bump to regular rates might be. They say they can't tell me because they are not guaranteed. I told them I understood that but I just wanted to get of feel of what the difference currently is. They just refuse to say. Again I understand each area/case is different, I just do not want to make a change if the rates go up 30% to 50% after 12 months. Can anyone tell me about what kind of a bump to expect after the 12 month promo rate. Thanks.

Ask them what the current rate is without the discount, that way you will know how much discount you have. Probably expect 5% rate increase next year on the standard rate.

Thank you for reply.

That is exactly what I did and the rep. refused to give me any numbers. That is why I an concerned. My current rate with Verizon will go up 30% that is why I'm checking other options, but getting the non promo rate info from TW is near impossible.

It looks like TWC has hidden the rate cards on its web site. Used to be you could find the list of charges. You may have to go to a local office and request the rate card.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)