Rca Dtc-210

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Enforcer

SatelliteGuys Guru
Apr 12, 2004
Hey all. Does anyone know if I can "manually" enter a OTA channel number instead of scanning all the time? My local FOX station has completed their Digital transition and i would like to enter the station number. Any help?

Enforcer said:
Hey all. Does anyone know if I can "manually" enter a OTA channel number instead of scanning all the time? My local FOX station has completed their Digital transition and i would like to enter the station number. Any help?

You should be able to enter any channel number directly. For the digital channels, you just have to enter the dash (ie: 5-1). The dash is entered with the right arrow.

I don't understand. Please explain further. I tried to just punch in 4-1 in the RCA guide, but it doesn't do anything.

Enforcer said:
I don't understand. Please explain further. I tried to just punch in 4-1 in the RCA guide, but it doesn't do anything.

Have you performed an OTA setup for your digital channels? Your receiver needs to do a scan of your OTA signal first. It won't tune in digital channels until you've performed the scan. After that, it should be as simple as entering 4-1. You also need to enter your zip code so that the receiver can download guide info for the OTA channels. Read your manual if you can't figure it out.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)