Reacher -- Amazon Prime

I started watching Sunday, figuring it was the usual Prime Video release of 3 episodes and then additional episodes each following week. Nope, it’s the whole enchilada! I finished Sunday evening, and I will be happy to watch the next season as soon as it’s available.

Enjoy!

I started watching Sunday, figuring it was the usual Prime Video release of 3 episodes and then additional episodes each following week. Nope, it’s the whole enchilada! I finished Sunday evening, and I will be happy to watch the next season as soon as it’s available.

Enjoy!
My wife and I watched two episodes a day until it was done. It ended to quick. Hopefully it won't be a year until the next season comes out.

Reactions: Foxbat
Decided to try it yesterday, burned thru 7 episodes in one day, will watch the last one today.

Reactions: Foxbat
That would be nice to have something new to watch by Xmas. We might need something new since the strike might be going on till the end of the year.

That would be nice to have something new to watch by Xmas. We might need something new since the strike might be going on till the end of the year.
As long as you have, Disney+, Paramount+, Prime and Netflix, you will.

Live TV Providers should ask for a discount from broadcasters and then give subscribers a break, but that will never happen.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
As long as you have, Disney+, Paramount+, Prime and Netflix, you will.

Live TV Providers should ask for a discount from broadcasters and then give subscribers a break, but that will never happen.
Yep, I have all of those and Max too and my son has Hulu, so we share subscriptions since he is living at home now.

Mrs. Foxbat and I watched Season 1 yesterday (it was a re-hash for me, but still damn entertaining!) She enjoyed the characters and the story, so we’ll probably start with Season 2 this weekend. Since this will run into Tax Season, though, she may want to hold off until next Spring.

I hope they continue to eschew the usual episodic intro (“Previously on Reacher…”) as I found that a refreshing change of pace.

Reactions: Howard Simmons