Real DirecTV Subscriber numbers

I'm a DTV Satellite Subscriber and would be nice if they were to come down in price. Either you can afford or go elsewhere. If in 5 years, they are not around, for example, I will have to make an adjustment. DTV is most User Friendly compared to YTTV. DTV's Ultimate Package, has the coverage we require.

We have enjoyed being a subscriber for many years and look forward to MORE! They may lose more subscribers with all the competitiveness or options that are out there, at lower cost, for their programing needs.

I’m beginning to suspect that when the satcos go away, as seems likely, it may not make much difference to the remaining streamers, percentage wise.

My question is like all the motel/hotel that have directv. How many subs does that count as. One for the location on one for each room in the motel/hotel. If they count each room then that is a lot of non real numbers.

I’m beginning to suspect that when the satcos go away, as seems likely, it may not make much difference to the remaining streamers, percentage wise.
Streaming numbers will never be exactly accurate anyways .... Many many Sat and Cable people already have Streaming apps ... do those count for Both sides ?

Reactions: navychop