Real Madrid TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hello and welcome to the SatelliteGuys.US FTA forum :wave

Real Madrid TV is C-Band (6' dish min.)

I do get Boca TV on Hispasat 1C KU band. Its not there right now but have seen it MANY times.

How can you tell that it is C-band? Is it because of the frequency 3XXX value? If so, is there anything free on PAS9 in ku? And how can you tell if a universal lnb is needed, rather than linear, seems every frequency has an "H" or "V" listed on it. Thanks.

Cubavision is on KU band
PAS9 is the only one in the US that is a Universal LNB....the rest from 60-148 are Standard

it's the frequency range on the ku spectrum......

Certain frequencies on the ku spectrum can only be received via a Universal LNB because the standard ku LNB is limited to a certain range of ku frequencies on the ku band.

This is my most recent scan of pas9. You will se in hightlighted gray where Real Madrid TV is. There is a peak there, but signal is just not strong enough. This is on 120cm offset dish :)

Attachments

• pas9_h.jpg
    pas9_h.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 179
Has anyone picked it up yet in the U.S. since its transmitting on PAS 9? I've heard its pretty good according to those who have seen it. Yes apparently they are not allowed to show any Live games yet, but from what they offer its not bad. I wonder if DirecTV, DISH, or even Comcast would be interested in picking it up, considering its free?

Michael-Berlin said:
Real Madrid TV is very lame. A lot of repeatings. Nothing live. That suckz.
I get it FTA on ASTRA 19.2°East

You guys get all the good stuff over there.

How many full time free channels do you think you can receive??

timmy1376 said:
You guys get all the good stuff over there.

How many full time free channels do you think you can receive??
only on Astra or on all satellites here in Europe?
On Astra 19,2° East we have ~250 free digital channels ( + 2 or 3 HDTV channels). With a litte feature which is not allowed here (;)) we have ~150 more channels from France and Austria on 19,2° East.

Do you wanna have TV Guides from Germany? I could send you some TV Guides ... but I wanna have some TV Guides from the U.S. ;)

But what we don't have: US-TV! AND WE WANNA HAVE IT!!! :eek:
I realy would change with any other guy from the US! Our "NBC Europe" is just a german kids channel, NBC's Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno and Late Night w/ Conan O'Brian comes on CNBC Europe but delayed and the Nightly News live at 0:30 a.m. European Time :( SKY shows us the CBS Evening News live at 1:30 a.m. European Time :( FAUX News is encrypted in Videoguard.
Sometimes we can picking up some feeds from the U.S. (MSNBC, NBC Network, CBS Network) but not very often :( THAT SUCKZ! :mad:

I'm a subscriber to "Kabel Deutschland" (Cable Germany) and I receive their programs over Astra 3A on 23,5°East with a smart card. On this way I'm watching NASN (North American Sports Network with live coverages from FOX Sports, ESPN, MSG and other sports channels from the U.S.), ESPN Classic Sports, Extreme Sports Channel, MTV Dance, MTVhits and VH-1 Classic (from the U.K.)

damn man

I wish there was more options here in the US for other channels that arent arabic or middle eastern. I'd love to see the BBC :)

Iceberg said:
damn man

I wish there was more options here in the US for other channels that arent arabic or middle eastern. I'd love to see the BBC :)
LOL ... I can't receive the BBC main channels 'cos Astra 2D on 28,2°East is out of footprint in Berlin :( I just can watch the interactive channels from BBC London and BBC PRIME + BBC WORLD. For the BBC main channels and ITV I need a minimum of 150cm dish but I can't use one 'cos my dish goes a meter over the balcony :( With 100cm I can't receive Astra 2D :( And all other channels on 28,2°East are very lame.

questic said:
Is most everything over there KU digital?
All of our european channels are on KU band ... most of them on 19,2°East (Astra 1), 28,2°East (Astra 2), 13,0°East (Eutelsat Hot Bird). Arabic, turkish, greek channels are for free on 26,0°East (Arabsat), 13,0°East (Hot Bird), 7°West (Nilesat) and 42°East (Turksat/Eurasiasat). All of this channels are on KU band.
Take a look at this site: http://www.lyngsat.com/europe.html and http://www.lyngsat.com/atlantic.html
Green and yellow marked sats have KU band with beams to Europe.

My personal favorite is PAS 10 on 68,5°East with South African Broadcasting (SABC) ;)

I guess that ~90% of all channels here in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Scandinavia and Russia are in KU band. But some channels from Asia and Africa are in C band.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Not getting some TPs on T-5

Grounding

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)