Rear Surrounds? Wall layout pics

Agree 110%.

I unsubbed from every thread over there. It always seems to get worse after Christmas, because you've got a lot of new owners, many of which are new members too.

After the final speaker purchases, I wont be in the market for anything else, so I have no need to be there.

We have enough knowledge on this site to at least be considered dangerous :D

Among other things.:D

It's fun being able to talk about this stuff again. I used to have to go to AVS, but those guys are no fun, and there's more than the fair share of jack-offs, and pseudo experts.

Well, I can come off as pseudo-expert at times, but you guys seem to have no problem calling me out when I'm full of it :) Rest assured that I don't take offense, and that everything I say is just my opinion.

I've learned a lot in these threads.

Yeah, I could see the hints of doorways all over the place, and wanted to see a floorplan as well. OTOH, Elway never asked for advice on re-arranging the furniture. I treated that as non-negotiable.

Yeah, I could see the hints of doorways all over the place, and wanted to see a floor plan as well. OTOH, Elway never asked for advice on re-arranging the furniture. I treated that as non-negotiable.

Friends don't ask friends for advice, Friends give Friends advice;)

Hehe, floorplans, uh oh.

Problem with moving furniture, is I get windows at my back then. Bad for plasma :)

Curtains and blinds are not an option, WAF.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)