Rebel Moon (Netflix)

I couldn't begin to count all the movie and tropes Snyder S T O L E for this patchwork mess. He never fails to disappoint.

Bad idea. Watch 1. Then you won't want to bother with 2.
It's that bad?:oops:
scared role playing GIF by Hyper RPG

I will probably get to it this weekend.

I did read some stuff after posting this thread. Apparently Snyder also filmed an R rated version of this but Netflix insisted on a PG-13 film. Not sure if the R is because of violence or boobies. No indication I have seen on when we might catch the other version.

Reactions: N5XZS
Watched it last evening... Stayed awake for most of it (I think).. So I guess I can't give you an accurate rating if I likely missed the best part.. :)

Watched it last night and thought it was OK. Entertaining to me at least. Will watch again before part 2 comes out in April.

Reactions: TheKrell
Did they save it for R rated version, since Netflix refuses to air it and hopefully put it on Amazon or it's no go?

Don't like tone down version! :p
What are you talking about?????

What are you talking about?????
There is going to be extra long versions of both movies, with more adult content, supposed to be released by the end of 2024.

Reactions: N5XZS
I will probably get to it this weekend.

I did read some stuff after posting this thread. Apparently Snyder also filmed an R rated version of this but Netflix insisted on a PG-13 film. Not sure if the R is because of violence or boobies. No indication I have seen on when we might catch the other version.
That why Klang, mention that... ;) :hatsoff