Status
Please reply by conversation.

bratboy

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Mar 24, 2005
Denver CO
Okay here's the situation
Earlier today I was in my todo list and accidentally deleted one of this weekends 2 Naruto episodes that were set to record on saturday. Since I wanted to make sure the seris recording was right I went into the guide unselected all the Narutos and tried to make a new Record serise for all episodes for it but it seems to refuse to flag the episodes again. Instead I had to select each episode and select them one at a time to record. Is this a bug or known issue? Tried to do a search here for more info and the closest thing, info wise, I could find was that it might be because its in the history that I cancelled the recording so now it wont flag those episodes again. If it is due to the history list is there a way to safely clear history?

Okay here's the situation
Earlier today I was in my todo list and accidentally deleted one of this weekends 2 Naruto episodes that were set to record on saturday. Since I wanted to make sure the seris recording was right I went into the guide unselected all the Narutos and tried to make a new Record serise for all episodes for it but it seems to refuse to flag the episodes again. Instead I had to select each episode and select them one at a time to record. Is this a bug or known issue? Tried to do a search here for more info and the closest thing, info wise, I could find was that it might be because its in the history that I cancelled the recording so now it wont flag those episodes again. If it is due to the history list is there a way to safely clear history?

When you were inthe guide, did you push the RECORD button twice for "Series Link " ?

Or did you do it thru the Record Series in the mini guide portion ?

Jimbo

I went into info for the 1st episode and then selected "Record Series" option and said to record both new & old episodes but then when I went to episodes list only the episode I hit info on was marked with the series circles.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts