Redskins Offered Obstructed TV View

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
I don't know if any of you got to watch last weeks Redskins/Browns game, but I want to vent on how displeased I was with the camera work. On several key plays, the view of live action was completely blocked out by these massive, hulking, Hand Eclipses!

To Washington folks, is this a normal occurrence? I was pretty pissed at the time that I missed several key plays due to bad camera placement and thought this was a joke.

A few screen shot's to see examples of what I experienced during Week 7...

skinsobstructed%20001.jpg

skinsobstructed.jpg

skinsobstructed%20002.jpg

skinsobstructed%20003.jpg

Yeah, I was mad too about this. They should have told that person to stop raising his hands so high. Or move him to another seat.

More like CBS placed the cameras in stupid places where they could be obstructed. FOX generally carries the games, and I've never seen a play disrupted in their coverage. It's not the fans' fault. The network should know better.

I once saw a televised game coverage screwed up on purpose. Back when the Celtics still had trouble filling the Boston Garden, the league pressured the Celtics into allowing a game to be televised that wasn't close to being sold out, so the Celtics got even by having the camera man frame EVERY free throw side view such that you could see the shooter but not the basket. In other words, you'd see the first ten to twelve feet of the shot but then you'd lose sight of the ball after that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)