RedZone/Multi-Sport Package

Right before the 3 months is up I have always gotten it free again for three months which means I'm good thru feb

Why is more then 3 months necessary for The Redzone? Football may last 1 week in Feb. Playoffs start in December. I just got it free. But see no reason to have that station for 6 months. Now if somebody says this channel and that channel maybe. But is this not a Redzone thread? Having said that, still.

I wish I could go more in depth about what it is, but I will just say trust me, persistence and respect and confidence and standing ground professionally is the most important things.

I have had DISH for a couple of months and got the message about the free HBOSHTM/CINEMAS/DISH MOV going away. I have been getting the multi-sports pack but it is not showing up on my bill?

Got it start of the season... 3 months ends in December ... End of nfl season is beginning of January... Will then watch 403 which is buzzer beater channel during the winter

I wish I could go more in depth about what it is, but I will just say trust me, persistence and respect and confidence and standing ground professionally is the most important things.
Advice many here have given for years!

It's good advice. Most CSRs just get yelled at all day over something they have no control over, so to be talked to like a man, goes a long ways.

Reactions: Tampa8
If you want to read funny crap about people being offended, go to the DirecTV Facebook page, click on posts by vistors and scroll through some of the ones about how offensive the new line of commercials are.

I looked at my bill history and it says I purchased and then cancelled the multi-sports pack in July. I don't recall doing it but the fact remains that I have it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts