ref more then 4 dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lupe

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 4, 2005
FLORIDA FORT LAUDERDALE
if i want to connect more then 4 dish to my receiver how can i do this as the switch i have only has 4 input and my pansat only know 4 switch setting . can some explaine this to me thanks.

I use A/B and A/B/C switches to route everything to the analog and digital receivers for Ku band.
For digital:

2 Cables from G3 dish go to a A/B switch. Output goes to A on another a/b switch
2 Cables from IA 6 and the one cable frrom IA 8 go to a A/B/C switch.
Output cable from the A/B/C switch goes to A on the A/B/C switch above that one. B and C inputs come from the AMC 1 dish.
Output of that switch goes to B on the A/B switch where A is from G3.
Output of that switch goes to the A port on another A/B/C switch where the output goes to the receiver input.

2 cables from the G11 dish and horizontal from the G10 dish go into a A/B/C Switch.
Output of that switch goes to the B port on the A/B/C switch where the output goes to the receiver input.

2 cables from AMC 9 and vertical from the G10 dish go into a A/B/C switch.
Output of that switch goes to the C port of the A/B/C switch where the output goes to the receiver input.

In Analog:
2 cables from AMC 9 go into a and b on a A/B/C switch.
2 cables from the G10 dish go into a and b on A/B switch.
Output of that A/B switch goes to the c port of the switch that has the AMC 9 cables.
Output of that A/B/C switch goes to a analog receiver.

2 cables from G11 go into a and b on a A/B/C switch.
one cable from G3 (horizontal), IA 6 vertical and IA 8 go into a A/B/C Switch.
Output of that A/B/C switch goes to the C port on the "g11" A/B/C switch.
Output of that A/B/C switch goes to a analog receiver.
-----------------------------
I also route G10 Vertical Polarity straight to a digital receiver.
QS1080 receiver gets directly whatever is 4:2:2/HD from whatever satellite that I want to watch from any of these or the c-band dish.

lupe said:
if i want to connect more then 4 dish to my receiver how can i do this as the switch i have only has 4 input and my pansat only know 4 switch setting . can some explaine this to me thanks.

Eight lnb's are easy. 4 multiswitches with two lnb's per multiswitch, connected to a 4X1 diseqc switch. The multiswitch is controled by 22khz tone. Not a good choice if you are trying to use Universal lnb's? but works good with standard lnb's.

The other choice is an uncommitted switch like the Spaun 420, but you have to be able to select either diseqc 1.0 (uncommitted) or 2.0 (committed) in your setup screen.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

My FTA Oddessy

2 motorized dishes on coax

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)