REMINDER: HBO Special Price Ending 9/20

Joe h

SatelliteGuys Family
Jun 16, 2018
Bismarck, nd
For those that say they still have the promotional price, I must ask... was it the $10 for life promotion you had or the reduced 6 months that seemed to never end? The reporting was that although all promotions are going to no longer be available, the life one was effectively done 9/20
I signed up for the for life promo, and there is still no indication of a cutoff date. But like I said earlier, an email did go out a couple months ago eliminating the hard date for a yet to be determined date. At this point I’m scared to even make a small change to my programming, because I don’t want to trigger losing the deal in some way.

Reactions: pattykay

Tampa8

Supporting Founder - I'll stand up and say so
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa/Eastern Ct
Life. No cut off date so far, no drop down box to extend HBO after the special ends, etc...

fishman316

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 31, 2011
michigan
Why do people want to raise awareness of a good deal they shouldn’t be getting?!!
I remember years ago there was something about people getting hbo for free or it was never shut off after a promo or something. Bunch of people came on here boasting about it. Not long after...poof... all gone

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

darrengs

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 13, 2012
NJ
Pricing ended so I just cancelled HBO. Showtime is next as I have it bundled (with Hulu) in my son's student Spotify account for $5/month.

joewhite57

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 7, 2009
Indiana
Mine DID end on 9/20. I just got my bill and I was prorated $15 from 9/20 and billed $15 for October. Selecting the option to cancel if it went up didn't work, surprise.

Same here. If I hadn’t checked my programming online wouldn’t have known. I cancelled that day and I did check cancel on 9/20.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts