Remote recording failed

Status
Please reply by conversation.

nuttz565

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2009
colorado
Hey guys so today at work I scheduled a couple recordings via the Directv app on my iphone. So when I get home to watch the Broncos game it showed the recording failed. When I went to the recording history is stated the following-The remote recording was canceled because another matching program was scheduled to record (3011). Now this was to record on my hr34 and weird thing is 2 other shows recorded and 2 failed and gave me this message. Has anyone else ran into this issue?

Alright guys it did it again. Am I the only one having this issue using the app on my iphone. Tonight at work I scheduled the debate to record and everything on my end said it was successful on the app. I get home and it gave me the same message with the same code(3011). Really frustrating as it seems every time I try to do a recording from the app it fails.

I just got the hr34 a few days ago and after reading your post I'd thought I'd test out the remote record from iPhone. It worked just fine for me so not sure what the issue might be.

Status
Please reply by conversation.