Replacement drive for HR10-250 ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rustolemite

SatelliteGuys Family
Dec 8, 2004
Pineville, LA
this maybe the wrong place for this question but I have a HR10-250 that was modified with the Tivo no call hack, and it seems the hard drive is dying... does anybody know a online site where I can purchase another drive with the "no call" software on it ?? I pay for the premium package from D so I get Tivo for free but don't have a phone line so I need the no call hack ... or can you really use a HR10-250 withouth a phone line installed ?

thanks

herdfan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 22, 2004
Cottonwood, AZ
Once it is activated, you can use the HR10-250 without a phone line. After 2 weeks, you will get daily "Need to call" messages, but they don't affect the operation.

check out TiVoCommunity.com. Ask this question in the HD TiVo section.

Happy Camper

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 20, 2005
Central Texas
rustolemite said:
this maybe the wrong place for this question but I have a HR10-250 that was modified with the Tivo no call hack, and it seems the hard drive is dying... does anybody know a online site where I can purchase another drive with the "no call" software on it ?? I pay for the premium package from D so I get Tivo for free but don't have a phone line so I need the no call hack ... or can you really use a HR10-250 withouth a phone line installed ?
thanks

www.weaknees.com

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts