Report channels missing from the Super-DMA

Ilya said:
IMPORTANT: If you are missing PG listings for some of the channels that you can tune to, please report such channels in this thread. Your information will help VOOM in fine-tuning the Super-DMA maps.

Please post the following info:

1. Your Zip code
2. Your DMA map number if you know it, or just the City name.
3. Channel number as listed in the program guide.
4. Station call letters
5. RF number if you know it.
6. Signal quality, if you know, or just confirm whether it is coming strong.​

1. ZIP code: 48091
2. Detroit DMA, #0010
3. channels 28-1 and 28-2 just show "(no info)"
4. WFUM-HD, WFUM-SD
5. RF 52
6. signal quality 92

Any help I could get with getting the PG info to show up would be appreciated. Of the many channels added to the map these are the only ones I receive -- and they're the only ones I don't get the PG info for. :no

I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum, Timm. I show loads of new channels that I can't get a signal for, but most of them have "info". I haven't tried to figure this out yet. Hope you're successful in figuring out your situation, and I'll work on my problem soon...too much new stuff...not enough time...for a slow learner, like me! Vicki :) :)

Vicki said:
I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum, Timm. I show loads of new channels that I can't get a signal for, but most of them have "info". I haven't tried to figure this out yet. Hope you're successful in figuring out your situation, and I'll work on my problem soon...too much new stuff...not enough time...for a slow learner, like me! Vicki :) :)
Actually, I think we're pretty close to the same end of the spectrum. I also have "loads of new channels that I can't get a signal for, but most of them have "info" " -- it's the one new channel I do get a signal for that gives me the "no info". How's that for bad luck?
Way back when, my local PBS sub-station didn't have PG info and Sean had me e-mail him my info and the station's info and voila!-- a week or two later it had info. I'm hoping that Ilya is doing something similar with the information he asked us to post. (Please?) :D

Super DMA - Columbus, Ga

My super DMA appeard last Thursday (March 31). The map number for Columbus, Ga. is listed as 126. Zip Code: 31904

The new stations that appeared are as follows:

7-1 WCIQD1 - Mount Cheaha, AL
7-2 WCIQD2 - Mount Cheaha, AL
27-1 WAIQD1 - Montgomery, AL
27-2 WAIQD2 - Montgomery, AL
32-1 WNCFD1 - Montgomery, AL

No signals for the above can be received, Montgomery is 82 miles and the other is over 100. However, when doing a local scan, I can receive:

43-2 WGIQHD - Louisville, Al RF44
43-1 WGIQD1 - Louisville, Al RF44

This station has a good signal, 85 on most days and is only 50 miles, but I cannot receive the PG listings for this. Why not include 43-1 and 43-2 on SuperDMA since it's closer and has signal that can be received in this area?

All my local stations are fine except for our local Fox affiliate. The PG listings are gone from their main channel, 54-1. They now appear on their secondary channel which is currently not used, 54-2.

My regular local line up is as follows:

RF CHANNEL STATION NETWORK

15 3-1 WRBL CBS
15 3-2 WRBL (LOCAL WEATHER RADAR)
31 66-1 WSWS UPN, (OPELIKA, AL)
35 38-1 WLTZ NBC
44 43-2 WGIQHD PBS (LOUISVILLE, AL)
44 43-1 WGIQD1 PBS (LOUISVILLE, AL)
47 9-1 WTVM ABC
49 54-1 WXTX FOX
49 54-2 WXTX (CURRENTLY NO SIGNAL)

Can someone from Voom please look into these issues?

Thanks!

jsb_hburg said:
Hello,

I live in Lemoyne, PA, 17043, part of the Harrisburg, PA, DMA. I am able to get a 81 signal strength reading on WNUV out of Baltimore that has an RF channel of 40. It is missing from the EPG though most other Baltimore stations are on the EPG.

Please add WNUV to the Harrisburg Super-DMA.

bump

zip.......................17043
DMA Map...............0047
virtual channel.......54
call letters.............WNUV
RF Channel.............40
Signal Strength.......81-82

jsb_hburg said:
bump

zip.......................17043
DMA Map...............0047
virtual channel.......54
call letters.............WNUV
RF Channel.............40
Signal Strength.......81-82

grind.......splat.....dead!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)