Revenge

You know, as much as I have enjoyed this show it's getting a bit long-in-the-tooth simply because "Revenge" implies that something needs to be done, sooner rather than later. After all, what good is revenge if you never achieve it? I'm getting the feeling ABC will wrap things up on this series this season. We shall see.

Anyway, the latest Bubble Watch is predicting ABC to renew Revenge for another season.

This one ought to be a humdinger!!!

WOW! OMG! WOW! OMG! WOW! OMG! What an outstanding episode!!! Three years of revenge culminated in a single episode with an entirely new direction for the show next season based on everything that happened.

Shockers!!!
- Victoria kills Aiden shortly after Emily professes her love to him
- Charlotte discovers Jack was involved with her abduction and has him arrested
- Victoria exposes Emily as being Amanda Clark...or tries to
- Emily has Victoria committed to her former mental hospital and is heavily sedated
- The Greyson's are exposed (at least Conrad) and David Clark's good name is restored
- David Clark is alive...and he kills Conrad Greyson

Yikes! Yikes!!! And more Yikes!!! Wowzie, Wowzie Woo-woo!! Best episode in two years!! Oh, does anyone recall what happened to Ashley? I just don't remember quite remember the details surrounding her departure.

Scoop: Revenge Casts S.H.I.E.L.D. Siren in Recurring Season 4 Role

TVLine has learned that Sochi-raised Elena Satine has been cast in the recurring role of Louise, the “black sheep” daughter of a wealthy Southern family. Louise is described as “slightly unhinged,” though she has only the best of intentions (within the context of her own warped logic).

http://tvline.com/2014/07/29/revenge-season-4-elena-satine-cast-louise/

S~

So hubby has been away/traveling on business a lot lately... very busy. The things we usually watch have been recorded and we will watch them together when he is home. I looked for something for me to watch instead and decided to try this show....... I got hooked and watched all 3 seasons. I dont know how I missed it before but it will be on the record list when it returns.

Revenge Season 4 Scoop: New Characters, Old Threats and The Return of David Clarke

Emily Thorne has it all. Or at least she thinks she does at the start of Revenge Season 4. On Revenge Season 3 Episode 22, Thorne pretty much got rid of the Graysons since Conrad was sent off to jail and Victoria ended up in a mental institution, where her cries about Emily being Amanda Clarke only sounded like the cries of a crazy person.

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2014/08/revenge-season-4-scoop-new-characters-old-threats-and-the-return/#ixzz3AJrVxXBE

S~

Question: What can you tell me about Brian Hallisay’s character on Revenge? I’m still not over losing Aiden, and I can’t imagine Emily is ready to move on.
Ausiello: You’re right about one thing, Kate: Emily’s not ready to jump into a new relationship. But that doesn’t mean sparks won’t fly between Emily and Hallisay’s Ben. “In the scenes they’ve had together so far, they’ve had great energy,” showrunner Sunil Nayar says. “But we want to take our time with these things; Emily has so much she’s already dealing with, we don’t want to be casual about the next person she chooses to give her heart to. That said, there’s definitely an energy between them that we’re enjoying. We didn’t bring him on to be Emily’s love interest, but by the same token, we didn’t not bring him on for that.”
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/ask-ausiello-spoilers-once-greys-sons-anarchy-hawaii-223134189.html

[SERIES][SERIESWRAP1][EPISODENAME]Revenge[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Mystery[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2011-09-21[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Mike Kelley[/SERIESAUTH]

Overview: [PLOT]Revenge is an American television primetime soap opera that airs on ABC, starring Madeleine Stowe and Emily VanCamp, which debuted on September 21, 2011.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP1][TVPOSTER1]
1hg5vMgJvLs7JhD5PGRfbABKSYt.jpg
[/TVPOSTER1][/SERIES]

[EPISODE][SHOWTITLE]Revenge[/SHOWTITLE]
[EPISODEPOSTER]
no-poster.png
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]Renaissance[/EPISODENAME]
Season:
[SEASON]4[/SEASON]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]1[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-09-28[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]Emily plans her most surprising party yet; Victoria turns a major setback into an advantage; David Clarke plans his next move.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)