Revolution

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 20

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

"Tomorrowland": Truman launches a mustard gas attack against Miles and Monroe; Miles agrees to join Monroe in a ruthless scheme to beat the Patriots; Aaron becomes increasingly alarmed over the nanotech's power.

S~

Never thought this day would come. Started to watch last Wednesday's episode on Hulu... 12 minutes in I turned it off.
Congrats NBC on blowing another potentially great series.

Cheers, K

The mustard gas was silly. They should have just called it a nerve gas attack since their mustard gas did not behave like real mustard gas would behave.

And it goes along w/ a "meh" season.

I really enjoyed season 1 and the race to restore/stop power at The Tower.

This season, they pulled a Heroes and created too many unneccessary subplots that went away from original theme of the show.

Maybe the nanites will take it out with a nuke, like Philly and Atlanta in last year's season ender.

It would not do any good for the plot lines. We have all the principal players hanging around in the wilderness essentially accomplishing nothing.

Let see:

Went to Las Vegas and got 20 men... wow 20 men against the world, well they all died anyways in mustard gas attack
Went to Austin and stopped an assassination plot. It did not get TX to go to war against the new US forces
Stopped some killing of the opposition...

Essentially the entire season has accomplished nothing of interest.

Maybe the nanites could decide that guns are bad and stop them all from working then we would just have sword fights...

Two episodes left, likely done weeks if not months ago. I wonder if they were given a heads up so they could make the end a series finale? Doubtful. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)