rothelisberger/Passing

bigmarkhd

SatelliteGuys Family
Jan 30, 2005
For all those who said pitt was only a running team and that rothelisberger is only good because he hands off to bettis and fast willie....I could say something mean here but hell the playoffs says it all..im riding that bus to detroit without the rothelisberger haters...GO STEELERS!

yeah, that and,
cower has no clock savvy.
big Ben is a one year wonder.
bettis is done.
they are riding on luck.
how is this, Cleveland, the bungles, Indy and the horse meats are all sitting on their collective asses licking their wounds.
and Pittsburgh WILL win the super bowl and probably at least 2 more in the next 3 or 4 years.

Dynasty 2 gentlemen, Dynasty 2:cool:

Well CAR is doing everything they can to blow my perfect PO picking '06. I called PIT from the beginning of the season (seeing how I knew my Raiders were gonna blow) I followed them and PIT.

charper,
do as J R EWING would do, have a bourbon and branch (what ever branch is)... and on this end ill have ANOTHER 16 oz bud light.
a toast , Sir, to the AFC
and to you my friend , you and i dont always agree, but you are usually a gentleman.
good lord , i have to get rid of this avatar , there is glue factory markings on it....LOL

Proud Member...Steeler Nation! 2005

What a game! I think the Steelers are the most complete team in the NFL at the moment! I can't wait for the BIG GAME!! Here we go Steelers, Here we go!!

dragon002 said:
...have a bourbon and branch (what ever branch is)...
"bourbon and branch" is the non-wimpy way of having your bourbon watered-down. As in the "branch of a river". See DrinkStreet

As much as I was rooting for the Colts, I'm backing the Steelers for a few reasons, one of which is Jerome Bettis. Growing up in the shadow of the Golden Dome, I'm pretty partial to ex-ND players.

Lets not forget that pitt is only a running team and rothlisberger only wins games by handing it off... lol I love it 21-29 2 tds and 1 running and no ints

bigmarkhd said:
Lets not forget that pitt is only a running team and rothlisberger only wins games by handing it off... lol I love it 21-29 2 tds and 1 running and no ints

But remember . . . he's no Montana;)

What a freaking game!!! I cant wait, Big Ben is amazing, now we play a VERY good offense in seattle, should be a great game!!! way to go steelers, WHO DEY? WE DEY!!!

dragon002 said:
no hes better, and i went to school with joe.

I graduated California University of Pa (AKA Harvard on on the Mon :D )

Western PA has always been a hot spot for top NFL athletes. In my home town of Franklin, PA, we had Ted Marchibroda and Bay Lawrence, and keep your eye on one of Pitts' new recruits Nate Bynham (TE). Nate will be a Freshman in the fall. This kid is a monster and has great hands.

dragon

I go to mansfield university which is a part of the same system that california is in.We have a one man football team here and they call him poohbear mcneil he is a bad ass running back but he really is the whole team.When i was living in bowling green ohio prior to mansfield pa where i live now i got the chance to see rothelisberger play against bowling green 3 times.He is from findlay which is 20 miles south of bowling green.I knew when i first watched him play he wopuld be the next great NFL QB hands down.

bigmarkhd said:
I go to mansfield university which is a part of the same system that california is in.We have a one man football team here and they call him poohbear mcneil he is a bad ass running back but he really is the whole team.When i was living in bowling green ohio prior to mansfield pa where i live now i got the chance to see rothelisberger play against bowling green 3 times.He is from findlay which is 20 miles south of bowling green.I knew when i first watched him play he wopuld be the next great NFL QB hands down.

Hello there, from Toledo !!!
Been watching Ben beat our local teams for years now, both HS and College, now on to the SUPER BOWL

Jimbo

rjc3895 said:
But remember . . . he's no Montana;)

Joe was not that great in his early years, give him time.......

Personally, I thought Joe was a very average college QB and really turned into a great QB about 5 years into his pro career.

Jimbo

I like the Steelers. But it is the steeler running game and the defense that keeps the pressure off of Rothelisburger. They have a great team and as long as he doesnt turn the ball over he will have a lot of chances to look great. But without the running game threat he or any other QB would lead the league in interceptions and sacks. Just look at Favre.

vurbano

Actually i think besides the running game and his great offesive line i believe its his natural ability to read defense and his great ability to dodge opponents and throw them off when there near.ON top of that there are maby 5 other Qbs in the nfl who have the Poise and look of confidence while he is in the pockect.All these are traits of a fantastic Qb and yet he is only 23.Watch out Aikmen,Marino,Montana,Elway.In no way im saying he is as good as they but trust me unless he has a devistating injury like palmer had this season he will be amoung the greats within 8-10 years.He will also be the next modern day tom brady who still is under rated by all means,yet he will have his head smarts plus many other talents that brady will never have.The only way for his carreer is up from here he is playing to go.

Jimbos said:
Hello there, from Toledo !!!
Been watching Ben beat our local teams for years now, both HS and College, now on to the SUPER BOWL
Jimbo
Oh yea the mac conference is one of the most underrated by far.When you have a small conference that everyone overlooks like the mac and they produce starting nfl qbs like rothelisberger,pennington,culpepper,leftwich,charlie fly you must pay more attention to the little man with the love of the game and not so much the money like all the 1st rounders.I think bruce gradoski is a perfect Qb and he should be a better pick to me over some of the top picks qbs in the draft.If someone picks marcus vick over him i will literally puke on the television.Lance moore was a fantastic wide reciever who is now with the saints and i hope egts to show his skills someday soon.I also think Josh harris from BGSu never got a good chance in the nfl but now i see the giants picked him up which mean he will never have a chance behind whinny boy manning.Also players like Cole magner who was with atlanta in the preseason and made it to the last day of cuts and all the coaches and mike vick really wanted him and liked him but opted for a higher pick who did nothing this season and has no heart or great hands and determination like magner did.THis year i think omar jacobs should be a great pick as well as charles sharon and steve sanders and possibly PJ pope all from BGSU.All im trying to say is why pass up good talent because someone comes out of a smaller less known conference over a bigger named player from a bigger named school who only cares about a big pay check?Can anyone name another conference that has 5 starting Qbs in the NFL right now?I wish the "prfessionals" would stop looking over smaller conference talent and go for players from smaller conferences and maby we will have less "T.O" incidents...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)