Rumor Alert!

Investigation Discovery (ID) is channel 192.

This channel has been through several incarnations before it became ID.

It was added to Dish as "Discovery Civilization" in 1999 as part of the original AT150 channels. It has remained on the top tier since.

Many of the programs from the defunct Discovery People (which was CBS Eye on People) were folded into this channel. Discovery Civilization had programs about people and civilizations past and present.

This channel later became Discovery Times when Discovery Networks entered into a deal with the NY Times. The programming slowly began to focus on more current events and lose all the historical perspective.

When the NY Times pulled out, the channel was completely rebranded and reperpoused and now competes directly with A&E's Crime & Investigation network.

See ya
Tony

All I want is the MLB channel............of course, if it is automatically added to my current Turbo package. If that is done, I will be completely satisfied.

Don't count on it. The only channel that will be added to the Turbo package will be QVC HD. It'll probably be the last one EVER added to the Turbo packs.

As we are about to find out my final guess is ONE OF THESE. ;)

Foreign Channel Imports – 22 Channels
Aqua HD (Canadian, 3rd Quarter 2009)
Baby HD (Canadian, 4th Quarter 2009)
Aboriginal Peoples TV Network HD (Canadian)

Central China TV HD
Centre Stage HD (Canadian, 3rd Quarter 2009)
Clash HD (Canadian, 3rd Quarter 2009)
Crafts & Hobbies HD (Canadian, 3rd Quarter 2009)

Disney CineMagic HD (British)
EuroSport HD (British)
Eureka! HD (Canadian, 3rd Quarter 2009)
Equator HD
Game World HD (Canadian, 3rd Quarter 2009)
Horror HD (Canadian, 3rd Quarter 2009)

Luxe TV HD (French)
Melody Zen HD (British)
MTVN HD (European)
Oasis HD
Seniors Life HD (Canadian, 3rd Quarter 2009)
Treasure HD
Women's Sports HD (Canadian, 3rd Quarter 2009)
Voom HD (Everywhere BUT USA)

You can be sure that no CANADIAN channels will get added to E* (or D*). There's no demand for Canadian channels down here (except for Canadians that live in the states. They'll have to use the internet to watch anything from Canada or go Grey market.