S 238?

Those upper info banners are kinda large to begin with. Adding that color button banner to the bottom of the original banner creates a hybrid monster banner that eats a large part of the screen.

They should make the info banner a little smaller, and add the button info to within the banner itself, instead of tacking on the sub-banner.

Yes. I received it last night. Its fixes the issues of losing the EHD and not being able to record from ABC while PTAT is active for me. I'm sure there are other fixes in it.

Seems to me and my wife that with s238 the guide has a bit more contrast and therefore easier to read. My wife noticed this before she knew of the update so I'm thinking it's not my imagination.

I think in a future update when stopping on a channel you want it should zoom in a bit so it can be seen better. Maybe even make what your watching bigger also.

Got it on both hoppers at 3 AM this morning. Noticed the banners before I saw that I got the update so I checked and there it was. Don't mind the banner really. EHD staying put so far.

As am I. Already impressed with the Hopper on S234, but since I signed up for Dish at the end of December, it's all I've experienced. From what people are saying here, S238 is even better!

Good news - my issue was not related to S238. Bad news - no fix yet :) Apparently they upgraded PBS & the independent station to HD last month. Something isn't "clicking" internally so the receiver half-things it is SD and half HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)