Safe T V

Reddy Eddy

Original poster
Nov 5, 2007
Hi, I am glad to be part of this forum. What will happen to Safe TV when Sky Angel Goes IP. Will It Join Hope Channel? Does anyone know?

Reddy Eddy

I assume Safe TV will stay with Skyangel, since they have been mentioned especially on Skyangel's website. However, Safe TV will also be beaming to Glorystar (and FTA) as well, so it will still be "safe" (pun intended) to say that Safe TV will be viewable whether one decides to stay with satellite or go with Skyangel IPTV.

Very sound judgment on Safe TV's part. Although I guess Safe TV was sold to the same people who own 3ABN or Daystar, or one of those channels. That would probably explain how they realized the ability to do both.

Thank You

Will being on GloryStar make it possible to still receive Safe TV from Dish Network or the dish available fron Hope Channel.

I assume Safe TV will stay with Skyangel, since they have been mentioned especially on Skyangel's website. However, Safe TV will also be beaming to Glorystar (and FTA) as well, so it will still be "safe" (pun intended) to say that Safe TV will be viewable whether one decides to stay with satellite or go with Skyangel IPTV.

Very sound judgment on Safe TV's part. Although I guess Safe TV was sold to the same people who own 3ABN or Daystar, or one of those channels. That would probably explain how they realized the ability to do both.

I believe the dish from Hope Channel is now done through Glorystar. Glorystar1 would be the best person to answer that one. So yes, with that dish you will soon be able to get Safe TV. As for the Dish Network, no, not unless Dish adds them to one of their packages. but currently, it is not available through Dish Network.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)