Samsung hd941

Status
Not open for further replies.

chgolatin2

Original poster
Jul 12, 2005
Ok, looking at new dvd player an upgrade to my Hitachi brand player which was recommended 3 yrs ago when I purchase home theater package, the dvd player sucks to be honest, the only good thing is that I could have 3 disc in the players besides that, nothing.

Any other recommendations or advise without breaking the bank??? Any thoughts on this brand with the faroudja chip???

Thanks

It's a good DVD-Player. I have the first gen, the 931 and it does make a difference.

HD941---> HDMI Issue

I just bought this one on eBay item # 5788444793 and have no sound via HDMI to HDMI and no video (flashing green color) via HDMI to DVI and redish color on via component to component. I know my TV is OK (Samsung HL-P4663W) because I used all these connections before and they're OK. I even downloaded the updated fireware from samsungusa website and still N/G. I brought the unit to the service center in Dominguez Hills and after they serviced it, still same issues as stated above. If you're planning to buy this unit, buy in local store like CC or BB so you can return easily. I'm stuck with this N/G unit now :( because no return on eBay.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motorola DCT6412 DVR

dismanteling a 53 inch tv

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)