Samsung HL67A750

brian_tr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 10, 2008
I think I have decided on the Samsung HL67A750. It has the LED which seems to me would be better than the lamps. Does anyone have any input on this model before I pull the trigger.

Last edited:
Before you pull the trigger, you may want to send Gregg Loewen a pm about this tv. While he is one of the top calibrater's in the country he can tell you if this tv is worth the $.

I think I have decided on the Samsung HL67A750. It has the LED which seems to me would be better than the lamps. It can be had right now for $1849. Does anyone have any input on this model before I pull the trigger.

Go to the AVS website and under the forums section there is a sub-section for RPTV. In that forum you will find the 67A750 owners thread and get all the info good or bad that you can find:up

I have this model of television and so far so good. I went with this particular model because of the LED lighting and best bang for your buck. This television is also very light for it's size. Two people can VERY easily carry this. It is only 68 lbs and weighs less than an older tube tv half the screen size. Smaller flat tv's that hang on the walls weigh more than this one.

Is there a site that shows the calibration settings for some of these tv's for those that want to do it themselves?

AVS will help get you good user menu settings, nothing can top the calibration though. Dont fall for the "just use my calibrated service menu settings" because all tv's are different and calibrators can set the tv up differently depending on who's doing it.

Go to the AVS website and under the forums section there is a sub-section for RPTV. In that forum you will find the 67A750 owners thread and get all the info good or bad that you can find:up

Thanks. Good info.

hi guys

the new sammy LEDs have much better black levels then the previous year.

I was in LA last week and spoke with a display manager at Frys. they have had a few sales on the Mits DLPs lately, with pricing on the 73" model at 1300-1375. This would be an awesome option if you have a Fry's in your area.

Gregg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)