Samsung HU8500

Yeah, I saw those. I'm out of the country right now and I plan on looking when I get back. Although, I dropped quite a bit of coin on new diamond earrings the morning. :eek:

I got the 65" 8550 last week.
Nice tv. Replaced a 6 year old Samsung. There is a difference in pq using Directv and 1080p material but not night and day. I have AT&T DSL and have yet to switch to Charter to stream 4k. There are a few 4k apps with the smart hub and they are spectacular. Motion is very smooth once you customize the settings. Watching sports with no blur or judder.
I may pickup the 4k video pack later this summer.

Two weeks ago, we bought a 65 inch , 9500 Samsung Ultra HD tv with the curved screen. Enjoying every minute of it, amazing screen picture.. If purchasing a Samsung , ask if adapter cords are all included with the transaction. After installation we had to purchase an adapter as it was not included in the purchase, strangely. Had to go back to the store. & purchase the piece separately, still love the tv.

Two weeks ago, we bought a 65 inch , 9500 Samsung Ultra HD tv with the curved screen. Enjoying every minute of it, amazing screen picture.. If purchasing a Samsung , ask if adapter cords are all included with the transaction. After installation we had to purchase an adapter as it was not included in the purchase, strangely. Had to go back to the store. & purchase the piece separately, still love the tv.

Adapter cord for what?

Are power ratings of A/V receivers directly comparable? (Article)

Google Preps Yet Another Android-Powered TV Effort

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)