Satellite LNB signals

Edwin95

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 17, 2019
Los Angeles
Hi this is Edwin on August 30 2002 there was a Dish Network Satellite TV installation using two satellite dishes with y bracket each one. One of the satellite dishes were dish 500 with dishpro quad lnb that's not dishpro plus quad lnb I'm having a hard time identifying the second dish that contains a y bracket with a single rg6 cable connected. Also I'm not sure if there was Dish Network Dishpro 44 switch not Dish Network Dishpro plus 44 switch in 2002 I would like to also find out when dpp was introduced not dp. Can you help me find out what dish network lnb was used? Thanks.

Hi this is Edwin on August 30 2002 there was a Dish Network Satellite TV installation using two satellite dishes with y bracket each one. One of the satellite dishes were dish 500 with dishpro quad lnb that's not dishpro plus quad lnb I'm having a hard time identifying the second dish that contains a y bracket with a single rg6 cable connected. Also I'm not sure if there was Dish Network Dishpro 44 switch not Dish Network Dishpro plus 44 switch in 2002 I would like to also find out when dpp was introduced not dp. Can you help me find out what dish network lnb was used? Thanks.
Will you post pics, please?

Reactions: charlesrshell