KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
Satellite Nation returns tonight on SatelliteGuys Radio!!

Tune in at 8PM EDT / 5PM PDT

You can tune in a couple of ways: of course on http://radio.satelliteguys.us
also if you have a FTA receiver and a dish pointed to G19 at 97W you can tune in to
Access America.

12115 V 22424
Audio PID 4135

So tune in tonight, listen to the show and we would enjoy and look forward to your feedback.
Go to www.facebook.com/satellitenationradio like our page and post your questions or comments.
We welcome suggestions for future shows and we answer your questions on the air in future shows.

Reactions: T134
Will there be on demand episodes available and/or replay on Satguys Radio or G19? Often it seems I am distracted (especially this week) during the live airing.

Yes right after each show come to this forum for the audio file of the entire show. :)

Reactions: T134
It is still 1-877-SAT-GUYS, however I purposely did not post a number, tonight's show we will not be taking live callers. Just listen you will see. :)

guys, was choking on phil collins when I heard a blirp from Brian at 20:06 ET. Now no music @ 20:09 but an occasional 1 second of Brian's voice. Listening on radio.satelliteguys.us have not checked the android app or 97W.

Will get an audio file up in a few.
At least you can catch an archive. :)

I do apologize for the issue tonight. The issue was / is on the automation machine where currently none of the USB devices are working on it. The system uses the sound cards to process the audio and send it back out. Our playout system has a total of 3 sound cards as of which only one is working at the moment.

As you know we had a big storm here today and the power flickered a few times... the automation system is on UPS's and surge protection so it should not have been affected but it was.

I am hoping a reset will fix the issue. I wasn't even able to open up my mic and go on the air and let you guys know what was going on.

In addition the uploading to the system so you can download was delayed, as you know we are on new software and the size limit was set to 50MB so I need to fix that. :)

So got to work on those two things now.

I again apologize to everyone! And I will rebroadcast tonights pre-recorded edition of Satellite Nation tomorrow night (Thursday) at 8PM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)